Hunter change: use mob heads?

Is this a Good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Maybe let mapmakers choose which mob head, if any they want hunters to wear, and choose whether or not to wear pumpkins like always?
^ Too confusing for new players, if we are changing the heads then we should have one permanent head.

I like this idea but the only negative is that you may not see the hunters as easy with say a skeleton head.

• Agree
Reactions: EggNog

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Well, the only problem with using the mob heads is that people could have them as a skin.

I did just vote yes, but now I'm thinking no... Seems like it could be a bit faulty.

For example, we use the skeleton heads as a permanent mask. We know hunters to have the head of a skeleton.

Suddenly, someone logs on with a skeleton head that is apart of their skin. What do we do then?

Reaction score
What about people who have the skin of a pumpkin head? Only difference is a bit of size. Maybe make hunters able to have the enchantment effect on the heads, making it easy to spot. Since it would cover the entire ehad in a colorful, moving purple pattern, it would be hard to mistake and to copy as a skin.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
It is illegal to have a pumkinhead skin, and if this was implented it would be illegal with that too i belive. The only problem i can see with this is that some skins covers a layers outside the heads, and some skins might cover the top completely. Other than that this is a good idea.

Kuromono13

Reaction score
^ Too confusing for new players, if we are changing the heads then we should have one permanent head.

I like this idea but the only negative is that you may not see the hunters as easy with say a skeleton head.
Ya I just noticed something, if a hunter has a hat it will not cover its hat, possibly causing people to exploit it.

Q

Qube

I personally find Pumpkins on Hunters being one of the main things of AoD, and i'd never really want it changed, its been there from the very start, and i really don't find this a good enough reason to change it.

There is also the fact that any skin using the ''Hat'' function, to add more depth to their skins head, would have that sticking out around the possible Mob-Head we would use. And the Mob-Head would be almost invisible on people with skins like mine, who covers pretty much all the ''Hat'' area of their skins.

I understand that people might want it tho, but i'd rather stick to the way it is x)