Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I use OBS (it stands for Open Broadcast Software). It is capable of doing live streaming and recording, and you can adjust the FPS it records at, video quality and sound. Its completely free! And it can record different windows and overlap them on the screen. Pretty neat!
Click here to go to their website.

Also sorry to Airkid who I believe was the first to die. That may or may not have been my fault. Sorry!

• Love
Reactions: Duffie

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
That was the hardest PvP I've ever done on Blocktopia ever. I think my advantage with armour won me when I hid in the house, since I hate using bows.

As ComputerGuy said, these are the podium results:

1st - SirComputer (yay me)
2nd - ComputerGuy567 (the other computer)
3rd - buildbuild12 (can't think of something to put in brackets for him)

Unlucky to those who got slaughtered due to us!

EDIT: Wow, I haven't seen the prizes until now. They're awesome. xD Good luck to you Americans.

Last edited:

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My POV has been uploaded, so check it out here. Firstly sorry for the low quality, I think some quality was lost during uploading.

Secondly I would like to say something about the death match. When I killed buildbuild12, a spectator, I'm not sure who it was, picked up his items. I managed to pick up a few cobwebs, but after that it vanished. This may have been purposeful, but I think spectators need to be more careful.
EDIT: Looking at the footage again, I think SirComputer may have picked up builds items.

Lastly, by looking at the footage I realised that SirComputer was at 2 hearts when he killed me. If I had got the last hit I would have won. It was very close!

• Winner
Reactions: Naoh and Duffie

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I simply didn't stand a chance when Lovedaice showed up out of virtually nowhere with chainmail and possibly an iron sword, sneak-attacked me while I was burning cows with a flame bow, and simply [Insert dramatically exaggerated "1-hit kill" scene here] (Did I even do a point of damage?).

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I assume my fellow champ Lovedaice had a smoother game than I did. For a while at the start, I was walking around with half a heart, no sprint and no regen. I got very lucky.
During the American game, I immediately bailed from the center. I fell out and live dwith half a heart...then I still got second place ;3

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Duffie