Hunger Games

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
I simply didn't stand a chance when Lovedaice showed up out of virtually nowhere with chainmail and possibly an iron sword, sneak-attacked me while I was burning cows with a flame bow, and simply [Insert dramatically exaggerated "1-hit kill" scene here] (Did I even do a point of damage?).
Was a Stone. I did Crit though. I think you did one or two hitpoints worth.

I assume my fellow champ Lovedaice had a smoother game than I did. For a while at the start, I was walking around with half a heart, no sprint and no regen. I got very lucky.
The death match I got really lucky. Was able to get my Resist pots to my hotbar and [thankfully] not splash anyone else. I did get shot once before it started >.>

All through the actual Games though, I kinda just stayed to the border of the map. The only interaction I had that didn't end in death was with Duffie and Tim. I was very lucky to have escaped Zeppy though. Again, thank goodness for those Resist potions.

10/10 would play again and get targeted

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The death match I got really lucky. Was able to get my Resist pots to my hotbar and [thankfully] not splash anyone else. I did get shot once before it started >.>

All through the actual Games though, I kinda just stayed to the border of the map. The only interaction I had that didn't end in death was with Duffie and Tim. I was very lucky to have escaped Zeppy though. Again, thank goodness for those Resist potions.
Do you mean the Slowness IV Resistance IV splash potions? I popped mine as soon as deathmatch started and it's the only reason I survived your rush at me :3

Before our encounter on the floating island, I crested a hill and saw a nameplate and orange. I thought "Is that Loavedaice?" But then *poof* you were gone :c

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Do you mean the Slowness IV Resistance IV splash potions? I popped mine as soon as deathmatch started and it's the only reason I survived your rush at me :3

Before our encounter on the floating island, I crested a hill and saw a nameplate and orange. I thought "Is that Loavedaice?" But then *poof* you were gone :c
I think I did as well, haha. Then about the time mine wore out I struggled to find the other in my Inventory. I do think I ran into you Duffie and someone else, and bolted. Haha