Hunger Games.

Excepted

Reaction score
This may be a bad idea (probably is seeing as I came up with it whilst being half asleep).

Anyway, I was thinking for the next jte event maybe we could have a hunger games event. But make it so that two members from each town go in like in the books and movie. Maybe the winner could get some sort of prize like emeralds for their town ect.

I apologize if this is a terrible idea.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I could see this being quite good, 2 tributes from each town battleing it out. I was thinking something similar myself but this will probably be much nicer to put into effect. Don't forget your poison berries at the end though folks as there can only be one winner!

• Haha
Reactions: SmoggyWaffles

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Yea, I like the idea! But maybe have 3 Hunger Game matches so more people may participate. Also I think it would make it a lot more fun if tributes may receive gifts from their respective Village/Town/City, just like in the 'real' hunger games, it would get more and more expensive to get anything diamond inside the arena the more people die. Also VetOp+ can act as gamemakers and randomly spawn lava, mobs, slowness potions, or anything they want into the arena to make it a better show. Also it should be on camera (staff being invisible and taking videos) Then posted in a thread on the forums as it progresses.

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Hey, just to step in for a minute, Prizyms and a few others have been coordinatnig something like this. We're calling it The Elysium Games, and if I recall correctly, Sancti and/or CTY are hosting it. Here are the events and rules we set, but it's understandable if you ignore them outright. (Also if you want to add any events that'd be great since I'm sure we had more that I forgot.)

Events:
  • Spleef
  • Pig Racing
  • Archery
  • Boat Racing
  • Long Fall (Players jump from a high distance into a small block of water.)
Rules:
  • Every official settlement may compete
  • Ever settlement may send as many players as they like
  • One player for each event
  • The winners will be awarded either a gold ingot, iron ingot, or an emerald.
  • Cheating is, of course, forbidden
  • All participants should maintain a Sportsman like manner
    • No gloating, and no fuming about a loss
We'll also need people to gather supplies for some of the events like Spleef, but Priz is handling that. Just thought this might help!

Excepted

Reaction score
Hey, just to step in for a minute, Prizyms and a few others have been coordinatnig something like this. We're calling it The Elysium Games, and if I recall correctly, Sancti and/or CTY are hosting it. Here are the events and rules we set, but it's understandable if you ignore them outright. (Also if you want to add any events that'd be great since I'm sure we had more that I forgot.)

Events:
  • Spleef
  • Pig Racing
  • Archery
  • Pig Racing
  • Boat Racing
  • Long Fall (Players jump from a high distance into a small block of water.)

Rules:
  • Every official settlement may compete
  • Ever settlement may send as many players as they like
  • One player for each event
  • The winners will be awarded either a gold ingot, iron ingot, or an emerald.
  • Cheating is, of course, forbidden
  • All participants should maintain a Sportsman like manner
    • No gloating, and no fuming about a loss

We'll also need people to gather supplies for some of the events like Spleef, but Priz is handling that. Just thought this might help!
I don't really understand how any of those ideas relate to my hunger games ideas :p

I think they may work well as a separate event though

• Agree
Reactions: zezmi

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
a competition could be held everyday for a selected number of days, two 'tributes' from each clan/town go into the games each day, and, they cannot be selected again, after going in, to give them a rest, and everyone else a chance at participating.
It could also incorporate the theme from the second book - 'Quarter Quell', and on the second day, a special theme can be held, such as four tributes from each town, etc... ^.^

rosekill

Reaction score
a competition could be held everyday for a selected number of days, two 'tributes' from each clan/town go into the games each day, and, they cannot be selected again, after going in, to give them a rest, and everyone else a chance at participating.
It could also incorporate the theme from the second book - 'Quarter Quell', and on the second day, a special theme can be held, such as four tributes from each town, etc... ^.^
If it was for more than a week most people just wouldnt show up...