How to create a map???

patapon123567

Reaction score
So i wanna create a map but i dont how. will i create it at singleplayer classic or multiplayer???

if multiplayer can u give a server which u occasionally build your maps???

and also how to submit a map.

ok thnx

P.S im sorry if i postedthis thread in the wrong section.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
To create a map you can go to any map making server. We do have one specifically for this it is called Epsilon Map factory. As for submitting it after you are done with the map take screenshots of it and upload them to any image sharing site. From there you could link the pictures to your submission. Make sure you follow the format for it which is basically just saying the map size/depth/name/etc and we would also need the .lvl file for it. Which if you are unable to get you could ask for it here
http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/lvl-request-thread.5881/

soapless

Reaction score
You can use the Prt Sc(Print Screen) button on your keyboard, then paste the picture into a program like paint and save it. Then you can upload it/sent it to whomever you want.

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
and scottish kilt for classic
This is another thing you agreed not to do in the Terms and Service, Night_Slayer_, necroposting. A necropost is a useless post in a topic that has been dead for a while (generally 1 month+, but use your best judgement). Again, since you're new, I won't warn you, but do look over the rules again here!