How many servers did you ever staffed? Which ones did you staffed?

How many servers did you ever staffed? (Including staffing of current servers)

• Total voters

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
It counts as staffing of server, even if you were staffing it for a week and then it shutdown or you failed a trial. Staffing current servers counts too.
For example:
"I staffed server X for long time, I staffed Y for two weeks, but it shutdown and I staffed Z, but I failed trial on it. Also I'm staff on Alpha currently."
Then it would count as staffing of 4 servers. Being Trusted counts too.
Only Blocktopia servers count.

Also what servers did you staffed?
List of past servers is here.

I forgot to say, that only Blocktopia Minecraft non-event servers count.
If you staffed for only week server, then it still counts. So for example you staffed X, and you got shutdown, or server failed a trial, then you can still count this server in this vote.
If you don't remember, what you staffed, then there is link to all recaps in 2012 and later and most recaps before 2012: http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/blocktopia-meeting-recaps-since-2009.13961/

Event and other than Blocktopia servers doesn't count BTW.

Last edited:

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
I said five because:

cZombie Op
cTNT Trusted
SMP (super-early version with Crafty as HC) Trusted
World of Minecraft/DiamondMine high staff (this is technically two different servers since they split, you know.)
Rituals of Fire VetOp.

Edit: Oh, only our servers? Then change it to four. lol

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
The two servers I put for this I'm continuing to staff to this day.

I've been a proud Staff member for Army of Darkness for well over a year.
I've also been a proud Staff for the SMP (for about a month and a half while DoD was still up, not continuing counting Staff time until the new SMP comes out).

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Ooh I like this thread because I'm a staffing who--.

In total I've staffed 8 servers throughout my time here.

I started this in November 2011, where I was a Classic TNT Trusted until the server closed in April 2013, as a VetOp.

May 2012, I joined the Classic Lava team but had to resign in November of 2012 as an Op.

I don't remember the year... but I was an A&T Guide (Op) for its lifetime, until closing.

In 2012 (again) I was a Trusted on Classic Zombie Survival; in the same year I was promoted to Op but I stopped officially staffing that server when I got Director (that's coming).

Again in 2012, I was one of the first Ops when Rituals of Fire opened (among Shande, WinX and someone else I think?) and I did that until January 2013.

Then April of 2013 I directed Premium TNT Wars until it closed in October.

Right after that I went back to Op on Buildbox (so still in October of 2013) until December 2013 because:

I got Controller of DoD in October 2013 until December 2013 when I was promoted to Director and then I resigned from that in July 2014.

That's a pretty accurate timeline I think. Of course I always have it in my siggy. :) I love to staff and plan to do it more in the future. You know who else likes to staff? superstein

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
WELL LET'S SEE HERE...

First was a cZombie Trusted starting around April? of 2012 if I recall correctly. I then found my love that was SMP with SMP4, where I started as a Trial Operator in the month of August/September. Resigned from cZombie Trusted in the middle of September as well if I can recall everything correctly.

After a few months where I was inactive I applied during the second or third week of JtE (January 2013) which I continued until my promotion to Operator in Aprilllll and kept on going until the very final moments of the server.

Then we had DoD, where I continued my reign as Operator until my third VetOp application finally made it! And a bit afterwards I decided to resign.

TL;DR, 4 servers, with only one or two small breaks started April 2012 until April 2014 (2 years I didn't even realize that) ranging from cZombie Trusted to SMP VetOp.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
If you staffed a server several times, that counts as 1, correct?
Yes

Ehh people keep misclicking voting options XD
Also even it was for one week, it still counts too.

I see Araidian misclicked it too, but too busy to say, that he misclicked - he meant to vote "5" - Classic Lava, Primordia (stayed to end of it) and Adventure & Tournaments. Also one week staffing on RoF and vanilla SMP. (He had no time for staffing on these servers)

I said five because:

cZombie Op
cTNT Trusted
SMP (super-early version with Crafty as HC) Trusted
World of Minecraft/DiamondMine high staff (this is technically two different servers since they split, you know.)
Rituals of Fire VetOp.

Edit: Oh, only our servers? Then change it to four. lol
Heh misclick, I think its common here

If you staffed a server several times, that counts as 1, correct?
Hmm.. AoD, AT, JtE and DoD. Thats smell like 4. Unless you didn't staffed on JtE :p

I swear. I've only staffed one and that's Rituals of Fire XD (This is why I shouldn't try to vote on a phone XD)
XDD happens to best of us.
I accidentally said 3 when I meant 4.
Classic Zombie.
JTE.
Rof.
Infection.
Ehhh :p

So now I know that at least 5 people misclicked. oh well nothing bad happened.

Also Naterger pressed more than 8 servers. What servers did you staffed?

I except most votes on "0" and then gradually falling to couple votes on "more than 8"

• Agree
Reactions: SparklyMuffinz

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Due to low playtime and a very silly cover I have not staffed any Blocktopia servers.

I have however staffed two servers as moderator, one as helper and one as the fancy Head moderator with my fancy shiny blue rank shining out like a beacon on the 'Who's online' list as my playtime racked up another fortnight's worth of hours.

But yeah, no BT servers.

If I get a new PC and find a way to get the incoming connections unblocked before next BT SMP comes...

OPERATOR FIESTA ON THE WAY, YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW.

Then that one all-caps statement reinforces silliness and no staff ;-;

• Sad
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Naoh and Notme

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Let's See...

SMP 3 - Trusted
Legends of Primordia - Operator (also does Family Leader count aha)
Adventures & Tournaments - Operator
Journey to Elysium - Trusted
Army of Darkness - Trusted
Vampire Server - Trusted

I think there was like, one more, but I forget.
Ah man, I feel like I should get back into the community.

Reactions: Mooglie