How is everybody doing?

Maart3h

Reaction score
I noticed a lot of changes, no idea what the server names mean :) Didn't even played minecraft the last years, it's all new for me.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
All servers that are here, are premium.
Classic died in slow agony.

Now we have 3 servers currently:
BB - Buildbox, its creative server,
AoD - Army of Darkess, its premium zombie survival with PvP (but it isn't for some people).
RoF - Rituals of Fire - premium variant of classic lava survival, its PvE server.

2 are upcoming: DoD - Dusk of Discordia - SMP 7, its close to vanilla SMP with economy and PvE villages.
TNT is rewritten for... second time, as our TNT dev is inactive since July.

Classic TNT, ZS and LS were shut down in April 2013.

• Informative
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Welcome back! Everything has changed since you left, but davidjl123 or Mikey are still here ;)

Edit: All servers that were, when you left doesn't exist anymore. Also 7th version of SMP, Dusk of Discordia is around of corner.
I'm still here too! I honestly thought you'd left for good, but it's nice to have old members back. I'm sure you've realized, Classic Zombie got shut down, but we have a premium version called Army of Darkness now.

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: Forseti and Maart3h
D

DarkHender

Hello everyone,I used to be HC on the old zombie server. I was wondering how everybody is doing? (If anybody still knows me :))

You don't know how many times I've heard your name, (from Mikey, so of course it was a good word).
Nice to meet/see you!