How do you guys play AoD

How do you play AoD?

• Total voters

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
I always find that one corner of the map that people always overlook and i just sit there and usually survive until my shift key finger starts to cramp up. :oops: and someone realizes i'm there and kills me cause i'm usually lagging out :(

• Agree
Reactions: Hunter

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have different styles that I use, depends on many things. Some strategies I use more often are that I find an easily defendable spot, preferrably out of sight as well, then make my stand there. I usually team up with a couple of people as well. I also enjoy being a hunter and sometimes kill myself.

As hunter I just try and try and try until I get it right.

TheEagle7828

Reaction score
My main goal is always to get a bow. The I fight to the death; hiding is too boring. When I'm a hunter I just follow other hunters around, hoping they know we're the survivors are. XD

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
As a survivor, my tactics can change from time to time. Sometimes, I like to go into a secret, and hide there for most of the round. Sometimes I like to go out and fight the hunters, if there aren't too many, or I know they are isolated.

And then there's towers.

As a hunter, I go all--out maniac. Find a human, chase, kill. But, I find alliances within the Human pack. They allow me to live, I allow them to live. And only rarely do I come back and stab them in the face.

Also while Hunter, I don't often like to do the cheaty thing and kill the survivors while they're in a crafting bench, enchanter, etc.

Reaction score
First, you find a good, random spot that is easily defendable. Next, shift for the almost the entire round, only unshifting in the last minute. Finally, die from a hunter because you + your computer suck.

Chocfudgemud

Reaction score
Pffft you guys don't know anything

I get chosen for hunter on a tag map then....

A hacker would come on and everyone would go into a conversation then cause its tag I would go and ruthlessly type kill them all... Muahahhaha

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Kinda depends on what map we’re playing.
Academy and 747 mostly come down to towering.
Colourido, Desert, mostly come down to running for dear life
Oasis is mostly camping at the top
Organic mostly comes down to camping with 1-5 mates on a bridge or in the fire place.

I mostly provide backup fire while camping and run (Cowardly) when things get sticky.
Some times after i run i die (D: )
Sometimes i end up last survivor.

Killing sprees depend massively on if i get good loot.
If i DO get good loot i own the shit out of everyone
If i don’t, i get killed.

Mostly in a tower i provide backup fire using a bow.
Once things get sticky, ill take a few steps back, watch them fight, if the hunters are winning: "ABANDON YE FLYING SHIP" And i jump off into a pool and run for dear life.

Otherwise i don't get into close combat too much, mostly scared i'll die.
But i mostly play a support role overall.

Kuromono13

Reaction score
Icerun: Run for dear life.
Avenguard keep: get a group of survivors and try to hold the keep. Stay away from spawn.
Dourbridge: Find one of the party rooms to hide in or find some gear and hope you survive.

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
How I play AoD? Hmmm..

1) Find overpowered stoof
2) Find a good vantage point
3) Prepare to snipe/assassinate every hunter you see.
4) Get found by 6 hunters and run for dear life.
5) Use the dreaded arrow spam technique to win. \o/

Reactions: Henry