Not open for further replies.

Pick Yer Poison

is a kid now, is a squid now
Reaction score
Website
itisntrocketscience.tumblr.com
Here's my story

Minecraft released in May 2009
TheOne's starts after he downloads JTE's map and griefs it a bit, then proceeds to start a server using a stolen map and makes TheOne's lava survival
tortele comes along and befriends TheOne and becomes head admin
Sade comes along and becomes a co-admin
LG comes along and becomes co-admin
A group of old people come along like me, F, Evilgrim, combo, etc
From here, I got controller in a week (VERY IMPORTANT)
Build starts up due to a suggestion from LG and SinsOfFour and JTE mainly run it (JTE tagged along for a bit, then left us)
I get the idea of zombie survival and fire it to a friend (asiekierka)
We have a very shitty beta of zombie survival where humans cant talk behind walls to each other, tag players to infect, etc (players that played it include Megatron, catgirl, some others i dont remember)
PixelEater comes along and is like "HEY LOOK NEW LAVA" "OKAY, SURE"
Introduction of most HC and HA ranks, and shits
OHLOOK, SMP BETA WITH NOTCH, QUIVER IN MY BETA PRESENSE, BE JELLY
TNT is awaken by the inner beastings of someone
Lava v2 is out
Zombie v2 is out
SMP v2 is out
MASS RESIGNATION PERIOD IN TIME
OTHER SHIT THAT MOST PEOPLE KNOW NOW
I know I was there during the Zombie Survival testing thing. I still remember that manor house.

Also, don't forget that you were the one who gave me Op in the first place. I think that's notable given my rank now.

• Informative
Reactions: Hunter and Duffie

JtTorso

Reaction score
Was digging, found a pastebin where Deadl0ck got HA.
http://pastebin.com/qMEhH0Zq/
I was reading this with a lot of confusion as it felt as if I had read this before, half way down the page I see Int's old name and it occurred to me that this was probably around the time I was a Trusted or briefly before I applied, I hadn't realized so much happened around this time.

Joshuam08

Reaction score
Website
joshmayer.net
Lava was the first server run under TheOne's name. At that time, the server was run on his home computer. I became an OP on the server and then suggested that we host the server on a VPS so it could be 24/7 with no lag. TheOne agreed with this idea so from there, I paid for a VPS for a few months and I forget what happened from there. :p

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
All I remember is that I loved to play on TheOnes, then I lost it for a month and thought it was gone forever, but wanted to try another zombie survival so I went on Blocktopia Zombie Survival and realized it was the same. I guess I became active right after TheOne left. If only I came a few months more early...

• Informative
Reactions: Notme and Duffie

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
All I remember is that I loved to play on TheOnes, then I lost it for a month and thought it was gone forever, but wanted to try another zombie survival so I went on Blocktopia Zombie Survival and realized it was the same. I guess I became active right after TheOne left. If only I came a few months more early...
For me it was nearly the same I was playing onzombie a few months before it became blocktopia, was fairly active and nearly going to apply for a rank. Though procrastinated on signing up to the forums.
Poof went theones then I ended up googling theones and got the link that they changed names.

davidjl123

Historian
Donor
Reaction score
Website
omaranddavid.weebly.com
Well, it started with the Lava server in September 2009 or so.
Build server - late 2009
Zombie server starts with a test by asiekierka.
Zombie server gets finished on April 2010.
Two lava servers, one by PixelEater, and the original lava server.
SMP server - August 2010
TNT server - August 2010
Build server gets shut down for a while
Build server revived
Classic build server dead, CMP (a beta server) takes its place, February 2011
CMP merges with Primordia, September 2011 or so

Status
Not open for further replies.