Hoppers.

Kawaiidesu98

Reaction score
Website
reddit.com
Now that there are hoppers, people can make factories, and there is no longer any point in working your butt off in making food because somebody invented an automatic chicken farmer. You know that time when you lose most of your hearts, and then die because you're starving. Now that isn't even important anymore. You could simply not make a chicken farmer if you want to make the game more challenging, but in the server I go to, everyone seems to have one and it's kinda unfair so that leaves you with no choice but to make one for yourself. People just throw cooked chicken away like the have 1 million stacks. So what's the whole point of this thread? I just wanted you guys to see my avatar. :p No not really. I just think hoppers are op.

• Disagree
Reactions: Pikmon2 and Notme

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Now that there are hoppers, people can make factories, and there is no longer any point in working your butt off in making food because somebody invented an automatic chicken farmer. You know that time when you lose most of your hearts, and then die because you're starving. Now that isn't even important anymore. You could simply not make a chicken farmer if you want to make the game more challenging, but in the server I go to, everyone seems to have one and it's kinda unfair so that leaves you with no choice but to make one for yourself. People just throw cooked chicken away like the have 1 million stacks. So what's the whole point of this thread? I just wanted you guys to see my avatar. :p No not really. I just think hoppers are op.
Food really isn't an issue if you've played the game for over a week, hoppers just give you more of something you don't need after that.

• Agree
Reactions: Notme

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Food really isn't an issue if you've played the game for over a week, hoppers just give you more of something you don't need after that.
I have to agree I find food to only be much of an issue in the beginning once you get a good farm going (carrots are a personal favorite of mine) it's easy to simply harvest and replant. And to be honest I never saw chicken/egg farms as worth the lag they create

Pikmon2

Reaction score
I disagree. People will play how they want, and it takes a lot of work to make those factories, and lot of knowledge on how to make them. Some people prefer to play minecraft to make cool buildings, other prefer the adventure.

It's a sandbox game. You can do what you wish.

Reactions: Willchill

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
I have to agree I find food to only be much of an issue in the beginning once you get a good farm going (carrots are a personal favorite of mine) it's easy to simply harvest and replant. And to be honest I never saw chicken/egg farms as worth the lag they create
Carrots are my favorite as well :)

Kawaiidesu98

Reaction score
Website
reddit.com
I disagree. People will play how they want, and it takes a lot of work to make those factories, and lot of knowledge on how to make them. Some people prefer to play minecraft to make cool buildings, other prefer the adventure.

It's a sandbox game. You can do what you wish.
I never said that people could not play the way they want. I'm just having a hard time getting used to what people feel like making.