Reaction score
Steam Username: Hoogilan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38752813

Timezone: GMT +0

Previous moderating experiences:
Currently a Moderator on Rituals of Fire,
Ex Classic lava Operator,
Ex Baker's TTT Operator

Are you available to use TeamSpeak if accepted?: I'll be on TeamSpeak as much as I can be on. Even if I can't talk, I'll be still there listening in and still respond ether via in game/ts chat

Ever had any experiences playing Gmod before?: I have played around 388 hours of Garry's mod. I've played most game types, like Trouble in Terrorist town, Jailbreak etc. I'm also know the ins and out of ulx commands, also have my own key binds to open the menu/kick/ban because I used to be a staff member on other TTT/Jailbreak servers.

What responsibilities will you have on this server as a moderator?:
A moderator on TTT should always keep the player base under control and happy. If someone has a issue on the server, a TTT moderator should help out the player to the best of the Moderators abilities. Also TTT moderator should always keep the server in order by enforcing the rules, also a TTT moderator should spectate now and then to see if anyone is cheating or exploiting.

Why should I choose you over other applicants?:
I've always loved to face a challenge when staffing and I've always been a quick learner so if I ever made a mistake on the server, I would know not to do it again.

What do you think would be the difference in staffing on a steam-related server compared to a minecraft server?: I think the major differences staffing a Garry's mod server is the player base.
The player base would be a lot more different due to the fact that is Steam related servers are not aimed at one specific age unlike minecraft servers. There will be a huge age range of people on the server, but this means there will be a lot more people who might be rude or people who would cheat/exploit.

What do you do in a situation that you have no experience in or cannot solve yourself?: If I came across a issue that I had no knowledge. I would ask fellow moderators for help on the issue or try to contact someone on steam/irc. If no one is around to help I would try to deal with issue to the best of my abilities and later do research on how to deal with it better next time.

References (not needed but could help):

N/A

Last edited:

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
You were a great staff to work with in RoF, and you were really dedicated to what you were doing, but unfortunately I have to decline your application for now because I feel like the other moderators had better qualifications. I feel like I have to see you on TTT more to see how well you fair on there. If I do need more moderators however, I'll let you know if you're still interested. Otherwise, feel free to re-apply when my server has been up for awhile and applications are opened again!

Reactions: Lux
Status
Not open for further replies.