DarkRP - Accepted Hoog's DarkRP Application

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
What is your in-game name/Steam ID? Hoóg [STEAM_0:0:38752813]

What timezone do you live in? UTC +0 (I usually stay up late anyway)

How many hours have you played on the server for?
0 (I have around 626 Hours on Garrys mod and half of that is on either TTT or DarkRP)

How many hours can you spend helping out the server per week?
I can probably spend around 3-5 hours everyday on the server at the very least, mostly depends if I'm not playing another game with other friends.

(Just a note, I might start working in a month or less, so my ontime might decrease by a bit but I'll still make time to get on the server)

What prior staffing experience do you have?
For ER: Ex CLS Operator, Ex RoF Vetop/Operator/Moderator, Ex Baker's TTT Operator
Non-ER: Werwolf gaming SCP/DarkRP Moderator, forgot the rest since most of communities shutdown sadly

What do you think the role entails?
As a DarkRP server operator you have to ensure the player base is calm and under control, but mainly having a good time, you can also help out in this fun by creating little events that gets everyone involved. Also to make sure you're not handing out punishments crazy for little things since most little things are usually mistakes unless they are a repeating offender.

Why do you want to be a staff member?
The main reason I want to become a DarkRp server operator is mostly because I miss the staffing as a whole on ER, It always feels unique to staff on a ER because of how organized everything is, most servers out there are usually highly disorganized and is usually a pain to staff because sometimes you don't get the best admins.

What qualities can you bring to the current staff team, that set you apart from other applicants?
I can usually pick up new techniques pretty quickly to enhance my staffing. I'm also usually relaxed and calm about situations going on and can have a stupid amount of fun but being serious when needed to be. /insert more about how I'm better than you <3

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?
If I come accross a problem that I don't know how to resolve, I would ask any fellow staff members to help out with the situation and if no staff member is currently on the server, I would either ask on steam or Discord. However if it does come top the worst and no staff members are no where to be heard or seen I would try to assess the situation and try to figure out a solution for it.

Is there anything else we should know or you want to tell us?
Eh I've said this in my other apps but it's always worth mentioning anyway, I have Dyslexia and I might spell things or explain things wrong. This may confuse new players if they don’t understand what I’m trying to say. Sometimes my grammar might be a bit poor too, but I try to proof read as much as I can so I don’t have any mistakes in my words.

How well do you know ULX?
I know the ins and outs of ULX, to make my life alot easier, I just bind the menu to my M key.

What would you do in the case of a MassRDM? (DarkRP only)
In the case of a massRDM, I would assess the situation and workout what really happened, some massrdms usually are caused by a reason unless it's just a random idoit who joined the server to spoil the fun.

But to sort out the situation I would bring and freeze the rdmer to a secluded location to discuss what caused the massrdm and hear his reasons out, (lets say it was caused by Hexcial blowing up his shop for no reason) I would bring Hexcial to a differnt secluded location and hear what he says about the situation. Then I would deal with Hexcial first since it was the core reason why a player went out on a killing spree and punish him. As for the MassRdmer, I would give him the the appropriate punishment for what he's done but also explain to him what he did was wrong and should've called a staff member after Hexcial blown up his shop.

Please list your references: Hexical_, My vatmug

Last edited:
Reactions: StarBaker and Notme

JoeisPyro

Possible Asshoel/Fungui
Reaction score
I like everything but the RDM situation, Why punish hexical, He could of done nothing wrong Or what if the shop got blown up by accident? Unless the Mass RDM'er did not have his props locked down the only thing that could o happened would've been him dying?

+0? Im on the line,

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
I like everything but the RDM situation, Why punish hexical, He could of done nothing wrong Or what if the shop got blown up by accident? Unless the Mass RDM'er did not have his props locked down the only thing that could o happened would've been him dying?

+0? Im on the line,
Hmm seems I didn't word it right, sorry!

What I mean is, if the main reason why the person went around on a killing spree was caused by a mistake, then the person who did the mistake wouldn't be punished, but if they did was deliberate to the mass rdmer, then they would receive a punishment based on what they did

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: JoeisPyro

StarBaker

Reaction score
How many hours can you spend helping out the server per week?
I can probably spend around 3-5 hours everyday on the server at the very least, mostly depends if I'm not playing another game with other friends.
Reminds me of myself when I first started staffing, Hexical loved me because I would stay on for long periods of time. +1 from me