Here I am again, applying

Status
Not open for further replies.

JtTorso

Reaction score
I decided to cut some of the (in my opinion) unimportant bits out of the standard application, the basic questions are still there, I think it looked cluttered, also I can understand the questions, unlike some of the more undesirable "applicants," also if there are any critiques, comments, etc, just reply if you are of rank (Zombie Op+), or just PM me.

In-Game Name: JtTorso

What, if any, are the names of your alts: SpaceNinjaDan (not used)

Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia Zombie Survival

The Timezone you are in: GMT +/- [local name as well; e.g. "BST"] GMT - 3:00 Atlantic Time (might be wrong)

Your age: 17

Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? Yes, I was a VetOp on the server prior to the demotion of all VetOps, Op after I returned after I resigned, and a TNT Trusted a very long time ago before my first resignation from the zombie server.

Should you get approved, what will you actively do? What will you do on the server with your new found powers? My job would be to inform new players of any asked questions, warn rule breakers of their wrong doing, /warn, and to kick when a situation requires it or if a player does not heed the previously given verbal warnings or command warnings.

If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? How will you deal with corruption? A situation isn't always as it first appears to be, I would ask them their side of the story, if it appears their judgement is truly faulty to the extent in which I believe they are unfit to do ther job, I would gather what ever available information, screen shots, staff or player testimonys, etc, and bring them to a controller, HC, or if neither are available, an HA.

Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? What makes you a better choice than the other users on the server? Notably, I've gained the rank of Op twice and VetOp once, I like to believe I can admit when I'm wrong or make mistakes, I can make ammends when I feel as though I need to, sometimes pride can get in the way, but I am only human, I try to do as best as I can, I try to learn from my mistakes and the mistakes of others, and I don't tend to hold grudges.

What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? What do you stand for? I'd like to be more then a figure of authority, staffing shouldn't have to be a job, I'd much rather be someone people can talk to, ask for advice, learn from, or bounce ideas around with, but when the time comes, I will put on my badge, hat, and authority classes, I'll be agressive, rude, and harsh when the time comes, which I think is what most people know me by.

Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Alpha102, Emosquirrel, Enceladus, M_B_H, C hillingworth, I also had Matt_Allen's reference before he became HC, don't know if it still counts or not, I would also like to thank everyone who agreed to reference me.

JtTorso

Reaction score
I just noticed I missed a question:

How long have you been playing on the zombie server? From the day you first clicked on the link, to today. A month is the minimum amount to get a complete idea of how the rules work.

Status
Not open for further replies.