Help.

Xfolo

Reaction score
So, i finnaly got premium, and played all servers on blocktopia premium, i like them all, but i dont understand JTE, could i have someone explain what you do there, and some tips?

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Journey To Elysium is basically regular SMP with a few twists! Some of those are...

Villages, towns and citys that you can join or make one of your own.
McMMO, a skill tracking mod that allows basic things (like fishing) to be much more fun!
Enderdragon rides. Don't need much of a explanation on that no?
Quests.
And a huge economy to trade in!

I suggest just starting of as you would in any other SMP/single player survival world and after a while where your comfortable look at more options such as the towns to join and such!

• Informative
Reactions: Adobewedge

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Da_jinks go the concept of the server, here is some useful commands:

mcMMO:
/mcstats This shows all the different skills that is available for you, and what level you are in.
/mctop [a skill] This shows who is in the highest level in a skill, and if only /mctop it shows who is in the highest power level.
/[a skill] Describes the skill that you insert.

Other stuff:
/kill It kills you.
/buyspawn

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
It also has attainable player ranks, such as Settler, and Aristocrat. You start off with the rank 'Nomad' and after you play for 24 hours you attain Settler.
Settler is a rank that shows you have been playing for a while, and are most likly better off than the nomads.
Aristocrat is a rank you must apply for, is accepted for this rank you may sell items for emeralds. You may also host MCCMO parties, in witch you can exchange XP.
Emeralds pretty much run the economy, you can make emeralds for trading items with villagers, then you may buy valuable items, such as Iron, Diamonds, Food, and pretty much anything you can think of.
But unlike most other servers it's not a game with rounds, or totally themed around one thing, this makes it really different and special from other servers.
Everything else has pretty much been stated above, these things are what makes Elysium unique, and the best Survival Multiplayer game ever.

Reactions: billbobelf

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Err, we don't need dirt no more. I looted a shitload from someone's base, they left a chest of it unblocked :3

plus i've been getting a LOT of dirt from mining out the mausoleum.