Help a brother pick his skin

Select a hero!

• Total voters

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Wait, wait wait wait wait:
So, I voted for the Main Character from Persona 3 (cause that is totally a great game), but, haven't you been wearing that skin for awhile Rey? ;) Might just be me, but I remember that skin for some reason.
But it does seem to suit you.

Although I think #4 looks reaaaally cool (And I may just take it if you don't take it :p), I don't entirely think it feels right, But either 1 or 3 seem awesome.

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
So, I voted for the Main Character from Persona 3 (cause that is totally a great game), but, haven't you been wearing that skin for awhile Rey? ;) Might just be me, but I remember that skin for some reason.

Although I think #4 looks reaaaally cool (And I may just take it if you don't take it :p), I don't entirely think it feels right, But either 1 or 3 seem awesome.
I did, although I switched it out with Marshall Lee and others ;]

I don't know why #4 is so popular, it's the only one there that I actually made :l

If 6 doesn't get chosen, can I wear it? Looks neat!
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/bmo-adventure-time-skin-series/ :D

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Oh my gosh, the Jon Snow skin is just adorable. I'm not even bias. I was actually checking for any decent ones the other day. That Sherlock skin is one of the best I've seen for him but I definitely can see you rocking out the BMO skin too.

... and now I see why you made this thread (go hipster and use Jon Snow pls. :D)

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
Oh my gosh, the Jon Snow skin is just adorable. I'm not even bias. I was actually checking for any decent ones the other day. That Sherlock skin is one of the best I've seen for him but I definitely can see you rocking out the BMO skin too.

... and now I see why you made this thread (go hipster and use Jon Snow pls. :D)
Now you know my pain ;-;

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score

WHAT.
THERE'S A JON SNOW SKIN?
WEKJRHKEWREW I never noticed it. ;-;

I wish I could change my vote, cause' Jon Snow is totally awesome. (Totally agreeing with Sparkly)

• Useful
Reactions: ReyvnNova

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score

I did, although I switched it out with Marshall Lee and others ;]

I don't know why #4 is so popular, it's the only one there that I actually made :l

If 6 doesn't get chosen, can I wear it? Looks neat!
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/bmo-adventure-time-skin-series/ :D

I just like how your skin looks. I'd use it if I didn't like my current skin so much!