hello yes you should tell me

Tamsanity

Reaction score
What your plan is in the case of a zombie outbreak/apocolypse/infection/shit's going down.
mine's pretty simple, i have a select group of friends nearby
and i live close to an outreach warehouse with a really large supply of food, clothing, toiletries
pretty much everything so yeah.

this is a really common topic please don't hate me.
i just want to know your guys's plans so maybe we can survive together or something someday.

Reactions: Naoh

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Oh man, prepping used to actually be a huge hobby of mine! I still have a bug out bag, which is just a backpack full of enough food, water, and supplies to last me at least a week.

I've always thought the best plan is to be ready before it happens, whether this means collecting skills or supplies. I'm fortunate enough to live at a house with space to garden, and I have many vegetable seeds saved in case of such an event. Agriculture's really the only way to survive long-term. I don't own much in way of defence though, which I'm working on. It's important to surround yourself with people you can trust, and it's better to have 6 people you really trust than 12 people you don't.

In all honesty, my plan would be to firstly move all supplies to the basement. I'm talking about everything from food to medical supplies to books.There is only 1 door and some windows that could be easily boarded up. The second plan would be boarding up those windows, and making sure nobody can get into the basement except through the one door. After this we would either prepare weapons or have already prepared weapons. Melee weapons are so much more practical than guns, much quieter, and they don't require ammunition. (However, guns should still be owned where possible.) We would defend our home for roughly 1 month.

In 1 month much of the infection will spread and kill off much of the population. Supplies are very finite in the suburbs, so it's important to get out to the country where there are less zombies as well as people. I'm not sure where we would go, but like I said, I haven't thought about my plan in a while. XD

The one bit of advice I've heard from many preppers is to never go where there will be many people, especially in the initial hours. The two worst places you could go in a zombie apocalypse would be a WalMart or a gun store. With Walmart, everybody is going to go there first, there will either be nothing left, or you will have to fight for everything you find. A gun store is even worse, you have 1 person with all the guns and a bunch of people trying to get those guns. That 1 person certainly isn't going to want to share the guns. People will die. Don't let it be you!

TheEagle7828

Reaction score
I have a plan a and b. A seems more feasible, while B is easy as long as I get to Alaska.

A. Gather all the supplies I have close at hand; such as dried food, a bow for hunting, a knife, and other survival supplies. Then load it all in a 4WD vehicle and head out to little-known natural spring in a cave nearby, wich just happens to be in an easily defendable valley with building ruins from previous settlers.
Wait out the initial "wave" there for a few months then head to the mountains. Destroy all roads leading up to the mountain so I don't get killed by some guys in a truck, wielding tommy guns.

B. Get to Alaska as fast as possible and watch all the zombies freeze solid.

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
zombies wouldnt really freeze per say, since the colder places would preserve the zombies much longer then a hot area; yes theres no heat via circulation, but whos to say if zombies really will have circulation or not. Plus movement = friction = heat.