The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
In-game name:
- Forseti

Timezone:
-
EST, GMT -5:00

Have you ever staffed another Blocktopia server before? If yes, when?
- A fairly colorful history: Lava VetOp for a few later 2010 months and RoF VetOp until last weekend, with a couple more positions between the two.

Are you good at organization and planning?
-
I'd like to think so! Although it's by no means common from me, certain social skills can render me capable of helping get people gathered up for events, whether it be general traits or the fact that you can find me on TS any time. I'm fun to be around, and that's one thing that's a huge benefit.

When it comes to the planning process - I'm a very logical person. If there's an issue, I try my best not to handle it on a whim or based on emotion; instead, I will sit down and think it through for however much time deemed needed. Whether or not I am in full support of a map's playstyle does not matter. What's important is to listen to what fellow staff would have to say. If then added into the server, there's more playtesting to be had, and it's highly necessary to pick up on how the players are feeling about it as well. From there any possible edits, or reasons for removal, would be reported properly to one of higher rank.

What sets you above other potential applicants? Why should we choose you?
-
I've decided to try and apply here as the server as a whole interests me, especially since I missed out on the experience its first time around. Simply put I've learned over time that one key to being a model staff member is finding that firm balance between a joking, fun side and a stern side, leading to an environment with its regulations yet a sense of entertainment.

---

I've been pretty on the fence about posting this application. As a person who has recognized this community ever since summer of 2010 and still hangs around, I'll admit it's a struggle to stay dedicated as shown by my recent resignation; however, it's safe to say if accepted this position wouldn't be too demanding of me. I'd definitely try my best to have a great time with it! Thank you for reading!

Sploorky

Reaction score
Sup Forseti,

From my time seeing you staff on two different servers, you have proved yourself to be a really awesome and experienced operator. I will admit, activity does worry me, but if you are confident you can reach hours, I will give you the benefit of a doubt and give it a shot. Good luck!

• Thank You
Reactions: Forseti
Status
Not open for further replies.