happy single's awareness day <3

torty

Reaction score
Single and loving it :D atleast I can go out with MY friends instead of HER friends... the ones you don't like.

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Direct quote from one of my closest friends on facebook:

"To all those who blow up social media b*tching about Valentine's day..no wonder you're single."

I agree with this whole-heartedly, except I have a positive twist on it. What I'm trying to say to you guys is that none of us will be alone for long.. We'll all find somebody, eventually, so keep your head up! There's no need to whine about being single; having a positive attitude towards it is the best way to cull the mixed emotions that Valentine's Day brings upon us. Love your family and friends, eventually true love will find it's way. That is all. :)

• Agree
Reactions: Hunter

Enceladus

Live. Laugh. Love.
Reaction score
you guys do know that other forms of love exist besides romantic love right i mean just because you don't have a boyfriend girlfriend whatever doesn't mean your life is over or you can't be satisfied and happy lol woah living example in front of you that's fun
it's really really hard to be alone but much easier to convince yourself you are because statistically you (hi reader! *waves*) probably aren't

just saying.

• Agree
Reactions: Duffie

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
The biggest reason I dislike Valentine's day is that guys can't help but buying 10 balloons for their girls, so every time they pass me in the hallway they hit me in the head >:O

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
you guys do know that other forms of love exist besides romantic love right i mean just because you don't have a boyfriend girlfriend whatever doesn't mean your life is over or you can't be satisfied and happy lol woah living example in front of you that's fun
it's really really hard to be alone but much easier to convince yourself you are because statistically you (hi reader! *waves*) probably aren't

just saying.
I'm in love with mah bling and moneh :D

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
I don't think the thread was made to complain about being single, but more of a positive turn in your day if you felt lonely during Valentine's Day. I personally don't mind Valentine's Day, single or not, I think that if you truly love someone, you should spend almost every day letting them know you care about them.

• Winner

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
I saw one of my friends posting this on facebook, I find it hilarious.

Roses are red,
Valentine's day is crap,
I have no girlfriend,
fap fap fap fap.

Anyways, who needs a girlfriend/boyfriend when you have minecraft? :D

• Haha