Goodbye...

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Hello, Im Hockeyfan1852,
I started playing zombie on February 10th 2012, a friend at school (nitasu987) showed me the server and I began to play it almost everyday until this point. A few of the ops showed me how to play and I began to get the hang of it. The first few months playing I never talked much and had about 2 survives. Then I started making my first friends in the community they were on my team in Dumbshooters zombie tournament. (JohnOgozalek) (Kattzen) (77_is_the_best) (Mr_Uberlicious) Then I started becoming interested in staffing the server I remember getting denied a lot. I also was interested in making maps for the server and started building on epsilon. My first map was terrible xD I called it battlefield. I got map making advice from (Pokemon365) (Da_Jinks) and (Lily97) Which help me not give up on map making. Then later on I got my first reference from Awwwyea and I was very excited and in the same week I got 4 more references from (Theodorre) (Dessern5) (Gamefan__15) and (omgitsathong) Then I went on trial and got accepted! I made many many friends during that time. (Who will be listed in my thank you's spoiler)

Then about 3 months ago I joined SMP and when I joined I had no clue how to play minecraft. About a week later I was crafting stuff and started building a home. Then a few people from a clan called diamonz wanted to move into my base and that was when EMT (extreme mining team) was born. It was me (56LoneWolf56) (Thoughtcarton) and (Shadova) and that was the good days of SMP. Then we had a huge rivalry going with another clan THG (Treehouse Gangsters) We were at "war". I recall winning twice and losing 50+ times at PVP against them. Then we moved bases and had new clan members (Tsmall) (xXxFruitNingaxXx) (hockeymatt) (blackcat) (lizzy) and soon had to move again because 3 clans were attacking us consonantly. So we made a skybase and that lasted a while and was the last base before EMT was gone. (I joined various other clans after EMT broke up)

I would like to say thank you to a lot of people that I have met and talked to over the last 9 months.

Nitasu987- Introduced me to the zombie server.

JohnOgozalek- Admin on my build server and one of my great friends on the server and I told almost anything to. We had a lot of good times. <3

77_is_the_best (Shadova)- I had a lot of fun playing zombie and SMP with you and you were also one of my closest friends in the game. <3

Theodorre- One of the nicest ops on zombie survival and was a good friend too. Chipmunk!

Chillingworth- You were one of my favorite zombie ops and you also had a lot of Swag xD

Nellahorse- We had a lot of good times on zombie and espilon and you will be missed.

Gamefan__15- I looked up to you as a player and you were a great op.

aperson- You had the best builds ever and were one of the most fun ops on the server.

Forseti- A good zombie player and a great op.

kraby1- kraby you were one of my favorite ops even though you stole my kills when I zombie'd a map xD You will be missed.

Guinessis- I enjoyed your maps and my favorite of all of them was Vault17. Thank you for your amazing maps.

James81818- You were a great player and good op.

JKangaroo- You were always helping me improve my maps and you were a great op on zombie.

ZombiePineapple- You helped me learn the rules of the server and was one of the first people I met on zombie.

worstever- My map making buddy we made a lot of maps together and we were good friends on the server.

TheRedShark- A zombie player I looked up to and was nice and a very good runner.

Lily97- A very nice op and helped me want to continue map making.

Megatron- Always made me laugh and was a good HC of zombie.

Maxyz- A great zombie player and was a player I looked up to.

soapless- We were Trusted on trial in the same month and you were always a fun player.

Mevgin- You were a nice player and was a good survivor.

Damer_Flinn- I never got to talk to you much but you are doing a great job running the zombie server and it always made the matches exciting when you un-ref'ed.

Txboy- You were a fun op to play with and was always making the maps interesting.

M_B_H- You were the one of the players I looked up to and I still remember your 4+ minute run on peaks with 20+ zombies chasing you.

RaneOfPane- You were a great staff member and I didn't see you much because of timezones.

smelyalata- I remember talking to you a lot on epsilon and you were a good zombie op.

omgitsathong- You are a great player and staff member and someone I looked up to.

solis- One of my friends on zombie and was a good human.

Sour_Lemon- You were one of the good runners on the zombie server we never talked much.

Ansoro- A player that could make me laugh and was good too.

Awwwyea- Great builder on epsilon and a great zombie op.

Maxx- One of the players I looked up to and was one of the best zombie players.

Vatumok- You were a good ZC and made a great ZHC. You were a very good player (mostly unref'ed on nobuild128)

Rose87- One of the best hiders in zombie survival, and made a great op.

Hypeburst- Great staff member and player you will be missed.

Bieber_x- Nice player and Great Op.

Deadl0ck- Makes me laugh a great HA and will be missed.

Thoughtcarton- One of my greatest friends in SMP.

DarkHender- Great player and then became a great op.

xXxFruitNingaxXx- You were a good friend on zombie.

Nillbug- I never saw you much most likely timezones but you still a great HC and still will be missed.

hockeymatt- We had some good times on zombie and SMP.

Avant- Was a nice player but I never saw him much due to timezones.

blackcat- I had a good time playing SMP with you.

Tsmall- One of my friends on SMP.

Chris360kss- It was a fun time in Esper with you.

Paceboys- (JennaFlakes)

I missed a ton of people, but Ill try to add more thank you's tomorrow if I think of anymore.
I will be on the forums. I will drop by the servers every once and a while. Thank you for reading this it took about 2 hours to type up, but it was worth thanking everyone who made this a enjoyable experience at blocktopia.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I think your a great person Hockey.
Although I've rarely played some of your maps, but I've seen the progress over the many months and I do say I enjoy they're appeal and design.
You were also a great player on zombies, and it's sad to see you go.
Hope you return someday hockey. o/

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Awww Hockey, when I heard you were leaving I was shocked.

As the kangaroo has stated above me, I have enjoyed playing your maps, and as he also said, watching the progress (especially when Epsilon still existed) of the maps over time. I remember our first conversation, you asked me to check something out on one of your maps =') Playing on the SMP server with you was awesome too. :)

We will all miss you Hockey, you made a great Trusted player on our server, another friendly (virtual) face that will be missed. =]

EDIT: After all this time, I had no idea you joined the day I became an Op :eek:

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Hockeyfan! You are truely the best! I will never forget our awesome moment at zombies! Or at your server! You are just an amazing guy. Such a nice person and funny too.

Hope you visit us buddy <3

I FREAKING LOVE YOU HOCKEY!!! <3 <3 <3

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
Ah, no mention of my great deeds to aid your clan on Smp, with EMT being puppy-guarded by every bored person on the server.

It was nice knowing you Hockeyfan, and I'll never forget our times throughout Blocktopia. :D

Reactions: Pikmon2

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Farewell hockeyfan! We'll miss you; you were a great trusted and person to have around :D Have fun with whatever you will be doing in the future!
(also I love your maps ;3)
P.S. Forgive me if I missed this, but why exactly are you leaving?

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Hockeyfan, I can honestly say I never saw this coming! I'm sad to see you go :(

On the bright side, best of luck in life man! I'm sure you'll go far and do great things. It might sound cheesy, but chase what you desire with a passion. I'll surely miss your presence and friendly attitude on the server. It sucks to lose a great friend, but I have to accept that some people need to move on eventually.

All in all, thanks for being a great Trusted and a greater friend, Hockey. I'll miss you!

tommy

Reaction score
Bye Hockey, we will always remember you in Blocktopia. Good luck with every thing!

Bye!

storm886

Reaction score
:confused: I didn't see this coming. I will miss you Hockey on zombie, AoD, SMP, and the build server. You did a great job with organizing the tournament.