Goodbye.

Thalassa

Reaction score
I'm resigning/leaving Blocktopia.
It's been 14months that I've been an operator on lava and I'm glad that I could help out.
My reasons for leaving are primarily school, being busy with friends, ect. I guess I'm not too happy with a couple of things that I've explained to various people, but as I said, I'm going to be too busy to staff the server. I'll pop in from time to time.
Bye, everyone.
Thanks for the fun times. :)

wateronflamz

Reaction score
god when you told us this on team speak i wanted to cry its sad to see you go and it looks like all of the players that i know are leaving..........

goodbye lassa have fun in life....i'll.....miss you lots

Never forget thalassa goodbye old friend you will be missed

Vatowski

Reaction score
mamamia i dont know who you are but thanks for serving this community
your not obligated to leave you know im in sec 5 and im staff in 2 other servers and i didnt leave

lets hope this message will convince you to come back :3

vati180

115Predator

Reaction score
I did not see this coming. I remember back when you were still Bea. I think the first time I met you was on lava server and you had a skin with a green and black hoodie (if I remember correctly, and not sure if you changed skins since then). I do hope that you'll come back one day (I mean, actually come back). But if not, I wish you well on school.

Skittz

Reaction score
I'm sorry that this had to happen :/ Please stay in contact with me. I remember when you used to be Bea and I was like "another girl? AWESOMEEEE" hahaha good times :/
I'll miss you and I would write out a huge long paragraph but I had a very long day and I don't have the drive to do that. I'll always remember you Lassa. Don't forget us. <3