Goodbye, Farewell, and Good Luck

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
John... I remember when you were just a little sprout on Zombie and you've grown so far and so quickly :'c. All the good times we've had (I can never really recall a bad o.o) and when I was teaching you the staff commands on JtE when you were a Trusted and we were destroying that exp farmer x3. It's sad to see you go but I wish you the best of luck in the place you call the real world and thanks for all you've done <3

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
John, you're just about the only person I've talked to from all the way back as a zombie trusted, to where I am now on SMP, and it's been one heck of a journey. I remember when you got op on zombies, and asking you all sorts of nooby questions- which you patiently answered :) Thanks for keeping my spirits up during the 6 month Trusted times, it was nice to always be able to talk to someoone on the server.

I really got to know your staffing on JtE. When I got VetOp, you were still a trusted- and still did more for Elysium and the server than I did. You deserved every promotion you got, and excelled as a Controller and as a Director. But more than just staffing, you are one of the only people I've met on the internet who I can truly call my friend. You're a great guy John, and all of Blocktopia will miss you (you've gotta come back for DoD events).
Have fun out there in the real world!
~Russell

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
It's been great getting to know you more recently John, and your such a great and hard working guy. I've loved seeing you around and having a chat from time to time, and I will miss it. Good luck with everything, and a massive thank you!

Chips

Reaction score
John, you are honestly one of the nicest people I know, and one of the hardest worker. I mean, handpicked? Jesus, that shows some dedication. You did a damn good job, and you were a good friend. Thank you for everything, EVERYTHING you have done for us. But today I think of a day to celebrate your great achievements, not to mourn you leaving. We here, at blocktopia, thank you.
Thank you.​

Reactions: myusername22

Zeus42000

Reaction score
It is sad to see you go. I never got to know you well, but you led JtE excellently from what i have seen. It is sad you won't be able to do the same for DoD. Make sure to visit if you can!

nitasu987

Reaction score
Dammit I'm literally CRYING now. What the hell is wrong with society, depriving us of internet time!!!! John, you're such a cool dude and such an awesome part of BT. We will always miss you.... Thanks for all the work and fun times! <3

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
John... where do I start.

You've always been a great friend of mine. I loved it when you were on Zombie. When I was a rather new player, you were one of the ops I really liked. And when you left, I was so surprised, and sad. Then you came back, and I had been so excited! I had become more comfortable with the community at that point, and I really got to talk to you. And I got to know you and what not, and we became good friends.

One thing I will never forget... Is that one day one JtE. I had tried for hours upon hours to get to you, and kept on dying and dying and dying. Was a frustrating day, but I got there eventually ( and then ended up never being involved in a clan with you )

We have to celebrate birthdays together when you get your license! (Like you had said)
I really hope we stay in touch, and you pop back in when you have some time! (I'll probably still be here ;p)

I wish you the very best of luck my friend, the very best.

And Merry Christmas as well! (If you celebrate it)

Frogg

Reaction score

John, it hurts me to see you go, you have definitely impacted this community, long live and prosper,
hakuna matata, and may the odds ever be in your favor.

Farewell!

And also a very merry Christmas to you!

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
John, I've known you since you joined the community. I still remember that I chose to deny your staff application because you had very little understanding of the rules... and you made it all the way up to the rank of director and became one of the most respected people in here. It's crazy how much you've grown up here and I wish you the best of luck with whatever you will be spending your time on.

I hope to see you back one day!

MintyRogi

Reaction score
Kthxbye...

In all seriousness, John Ill miss you. You PROBABLY don't know me by Ckraine, but you may know Figgy645. We had some good times on Zombie, if I recall well. The community is going to miss you, and I hope your successful in all your future endeavors.

storm886

Reaction score
John, I have known you since the days of Zombie and Hockey's classic build server. You are truly a great person and you will certainly go far in life if you want to. I don't have any screenshots or logs from zombie days (I don't keep those things XD.) Come visit us sometime! Once you become a Blocktopian, you are always a Blocktopian!