Good News Everyone, I'm still technically alive!

Summer10

Reaction score
+2 pies if you get that reference.​
Howdy! I'm Summer10, a(n) (relatively) old player. I was an Operator on Zombie Survival Server. I never really made a goodbye post. I honestly don't know why, I probably just got too busy and couldn't keep up with everything. I'm going to be a sophomore next year. I've been watching many animes since I left, playing many games, and dragging myself through the school year. I've recently been playing a Garry's Mod TTT server which I was recently promoted to moderator on. They remind me a little of what this community looked like when it was smaller (Though, I never really saw it when it was "small"). I'm looking forward to meeting the new people and playing some Minecraft again.

Reaction score

Summer10

Reaction score

Summer10

Reaction score
Summer! ^-^

I still remember the fact that we joined Zombie on the same day (April 5th, 2011). Good times. Nice to see you're back!
The first time I joined was actually in like December 2010 but the server wiped the records or something in march so it came up as April but that was when I actually started to figure out what the heck I was doing, instead of running around as a zombie from the zombies. xD Nice to see you too. :)

• Love
Reactions: Chillingworth