Time spent on the
server:N/A

Other server ranks
(present and past): Lava trusted, Lava Operator, SMP Operator

TeamSpeak: Y

How would you
describe the
responsibility of the
rank you apply for: An operator is responsible for the day to day moderation of the server, a trusted figure there to keep order and be a welcome face. When a new player arrives on a server, the presence of an Operator is welcoming as well as serving to assure the new player that there is someone there to help them if they have any problems on the server. In normal situations, operators can ensure a friendly atmosphere, chatting and engendering an atmosphere which would make people want to come back. Probably the most important aspect of an operator's role is that of dealing with rule breaking, dealing with things like griefing, hacking, pvp logging. This area of the job is very important and as such you need to be mature and even tempered to deal with these things effectively.

Tell us about your
experience as a
Trusted: N/A

Tell us about yourself
in less than 200 words: I am from Scotland, been unemployed for a while. I am a Blocktopia and TheOne's veteran, having played in this community since November 2009. I found the community when there was only the lava server and played then became staff there. When SMP came around, I was chosen as one of the earliest SMP operators, a rank I held until I left the community for a while. I'm now back. It feels like I never left.

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
We sure know you have a brilliant experience on Vanilla, but we have too many doubts with this new server if you would fit in for now or not. In this case we just let you start as a player, and eventually if everything goes right for you I am sure you will develop yourself into the server and can be a brilliant helper.

Till then, have a lot of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.