Golden sword sumo

Reaction score
Hey fokes,It's tabby11 and I have been playing sumo a lot and recently my golden sword keeps on braking.

It was annyoing me a lot when it had 1 hit or it broke because then the hunters can get you without being hit off the edge.I think the swords on sumo should go back to wooden so that they don't brake.

That's all I needed to say for now and I hope this will be added,thanks

• Dislike
Reactions: RyanDodd

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
The swords were changed because the survivors could hit the hunters away for the whole round and it was a little too over powered. Now you have to conserve your sword and it adds a bit of strategy to the map. I don't think it should be turned back to the wood sword.

• Agree
Reactions: froyd

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Basically what Shad (77_is_the_best) said, I find the golden sword better making people not just have to protect themselves from dieing but having to use it "wisely."

I usually try not to even hit hunters at all when playing this map.

• Agree
Reactions: RyanDodd

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
The swords were changed because the survivors could hit the hunters away for the whole round and it was a little too over powered. Now you have to conserve your sword and it adds a bit of strategy to the map. I don't think it should be turned back to the wood sword.

Basically what Shad (77_is_the_best) said, I find the golden sword better making people not just have to protect themselves from dieing but having to use it "wisely."

I agree with asaechao and 77. Gold swords are better for this map because they break quicker and therefore force you to hit more strategically.

Basically.

Edit: Also, instead of making threads about these types of things, you can PM any relevant Staff about the issue at hand.

• Agree
Reactions: Solis22
Reaction score
I've been playing around 10 rounds of sumo and I haven't hit as much.It has not broke over these few sumo games,thanks love, I'll PM it to a staff next time :D