Give away - Worth over 2,000 Shillings! (04-01-12)

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Today, At 10PM GMT (5PM Central US time), I'll be giving away 1,000 Shillings and quite a few Diamonds, Iron, Lapis, Gold and random items; It will be in this order:
10PM - Hide 'n Seek Give away.
10:15PM - Trivia for 1,000 Shillings.
10:30PM - GoodieBag!

It isn't much notice but I'm feeling generous and want to give to the community!, We need atleast 10 users for it to start, Otherwise it isn't really a Give away.

Items in the Give away:
Hide 'n seek, 3 Hides, 3 winners: Each winner recieves 10 Iron blocks, 5 Lapis blocks.
Trivia, 1 Winner: The winner recieves 1,000 Shillings!
GoodieBag!: 1 Person each time, No double-turns or disqualified (If I see you say you haven't had a turn and you had, You wont get another turn.).. There will be Diamonds, Diamond blocks, Diamond pickaxes, Iron, Iron blocks, Iron tools, Gold, Lapis, A music disc, Mossy cobble, Nether wart and much more!

Goodluck everyone :) - I forgot to add, Please reply if you will be entering so I can get enough items for the Goodie bag!

Todkommt

Reaction score
i'm in too!

damnit... should've made my own forum account... im simone_222 this is my bf's account =D

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
still confused on times and this is VERY generous of you its really quite a shock to see you giving all this
You can always change your computer time to GMT and then you wont have to worry, But just so you know, It's in 2 Hours!

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
It is in 1 Hour, Well, Basically It's at your NEXT hour as It has just turned onto a new hour. (9PM here) For people in Amsterdam, Germany, Italy etc, It is 10PM, I believe it is 4PM/5PM depending on where you live in America, So just go on Primordia in 50 Minutes to an Hour.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
It is in 1 Hour, Well, Basically It's at your NEXT hour as It has just turned onto a new hour. (9PM here) For people in Amsterdam, Germany, Italy etc, It is 10PM, I believe it is 4PM/5PM depending on where you live in America, So just go on Primordia in 50 Minutes to an Hour.
Just to clarify, for people in Amsterdam, Germany, Italy, etc, it is 11pm ;)

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Just to clarify, for people in Amsterdam, Germany, Italy, etc, it is 11pm ;)
Really? My dad lives in Italy and It's 10pm for him now, Unless that was because the clocks have gone back now and he's not 2 hours ahead?

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
@AngelWV Would you mind If I increased the prize for the shillings? Like donate it to you and then you could make it a bigger price?

I don't play anymore, through I have some money ;)

$1209.18 actually which is quite a lot.

I'm pretty sure It's possible to transfer my money to angel's Account.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
@AngelWV Would you mind If I increased the prize for the shillings? Like donate it to you and then you could make it a bigger price?

I don't play anymore, through I have some money ;)

$1209.18 actually which is quite a lot.

I'm pretty sure It's possible to transfer my money to angel's Account.
Just login to Primordia and do /money pay AngelWV 1200

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
I won a golden pickaxe iron shovel 1 diamond 1 wool 1 saddle 1 diamond 3 iron block 32 iron ingots and 3 iron blocks. I also won 65 arrows but I threw the around them at the deck

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
I won a golden pickaxe iron shovel 1 diamond 1 wool 1 saddle 1 diamond 3 iron block 32 iron ingots and 3 iron blocks. I also won 65 arrows but I threw the around them at the deck
You said 1 diamond and 3 iron blocks twice.

Anyways, I got 28 cobble, 17 iron ingots, 7 gold ingots (which I sold), a gold music disc and 19 iron ore :3 Was quite fun, thanks for being so generous, Angel!

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
You said 1 diamond and 3 iron blocks twice.

Anyways, I got 28 cobble, 17 iron ingots, 7 gold ingots (which I sold), a gold music disc and 19 iron ore :3 Was quite fun, thanks for being so generous, Angel!
lo ail on my part and yes it was fun especially with the scavenger hunt and ape and his antics

Reactions: aperson155

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Glad you had fun, @Jolteon42 found me twice on the Scavenger hunt and won 20 Iron blocks and 5 Lapis blocks.