Giants (my first posted map)

Speik

Reaction score
The mapname was created by jackamel!

Map creator: Speik (me!)

Mapinfo:
In the Spawn you can decide for 4 ways into the main room, in the main room there 4 skins, there "Steve" (Original Mc Skin), jackamel, smileyface and my own skin i'll wear when i have beta.
Under the Main room there's a little mine, you can deside after going down you go left or right, everyone is ending in a little floor.
On the Top of the map there is a room called "lol room" but: It's not a secret!!
These r the most important facts about my map and i hope erik will give me the .lvl data fast xP
For everyone who is addicted on my mapinfo can go on [Safaree] Build and have a look on it, the currently name is "speikzombie".
Here are a few screenies showing the main room, the lol lounge, the spawn and the mine:

I hope you'll accept my map =)
With best regards
Speik

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
The top is too flat and plain, You should add some buildings, Or some trees.. Something for the humans.. The top looks to "cheap" meaning it doesn't look like there was any effort put into making it :p

Speik

Reaction score
kay give me one day to add sth on the top, when i'm finished i'll post some new screenshots of the top^^

Speik

Reaction score
Now, you were patient and waited, but here are the new screens, the first is done of the top of the "Lol lounge" the sencond is in the brick house you can see there (TIP: Theres a new secret Oo) the third is a overview of the top and the fourth is a screen of one of the secrets of the map (theres written "lol" too^^)