Getting a weird problem when trying to connect to ANY servers:

TheSilliest

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm not sure what's going on, but when I try to log on to a server, it takes an EXCRUCIATINGLY long time to pass the "logging in..." phase, and when it does, it gives me an error message thats super long with lots of numbers and not much else.

If this has happened to anybody else, or you know how to fix it, please speak up! I want to play with you guys!

Thanks,

-TheSilliest

• Haha
Reactions: Notme
W

Wimali

Session servers & login servers seem to be down, so no one can connect to any server at the moment.
You can check if they're down here: http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/
If the server or session servers are down (timed out) you can't connect to any servers or might not even be able to log in to your minecraft. Don't worry, this happens from time to time. Just wait patiently, because Mojang is most likely working on getting them back up :3

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Next time just think about it, then google it if you can't find out what's wrong by using your brain, then if google holds no answers (IMPOSSIBRU!), ask an intelligent Blocktopian in IRC or in-game.
Try those steps before you take time writing out a whole new thread about whatever it is ;)