Get 1 supercookie for playing 3 non-ironman rounds in a row

W

Wimali

I'm pretty sure this was spread as a feature right when ironman got released, but then turned out to not be true. I feel like this would be a nice way for people who don't have access to ironman yet to get supercookies, or for people who simply don't want to do ironman. I believe it was a feature in Classic Lava as well. I see no downsides in adding this. It would also encourage people to play "that one more round".

Alternatively, it could be like this:
3 rounds = 1 supercookie (seems fair for about 2 hours of playing)
6 rounds = 2 supercookies (about 4 hours of playing)
9 rounds = 5 supercookies (this is about 6 hours of playing, so I'd definitely say the reward should be bigger because 6 hours is a pretty long time to play one game in a row)

EDIT: this might be a feature already i don't know no one really knew on rof

Last edited by a moderator:

omgitsathong

PinWheels
Reaction score
Pffft, I definitely did not get 5 super cookies after 9 rounds of playing in a row (what am I doing with my life). But this would make it better for people (like me) to get cookies if they're super dedicated to playing (or have nothing better to do with their lives during summer). Overall, I personally would like something like this. If the rewards are based on consecutive rounds, then I don't think there would be much issue with this being "overpowered" or anything of the sort.

W

Wimali

I like the idea, but....9 rounds in one sitting? Damn, I get bored after two or three xD
That's why the reward should be 5 scookies, because it takes so much time. Keep in mind that people would also still get the 3 supercookies from playing 3 & 6 rounds in a row. Yet it's not overpowered because most people don't play 9 rounds in a row or aren't even able to because the server restarts/crashes/their internet drops/they have to relog etc.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
What I would do would be to get a cookie crumb after every non-ironman round, and once you get three crumbs you could exchange them for supercookies. That way you would get one supercookie every three rounds, regardless of whether or not it's the same sitting.

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
You'll probably get more players that will complain when the server crashes/restarts, they crash, or they get killed, right before they can get the third, sixth, or ninth round of surviving/playing those rounds consecutively. The may simply complain about not getting the scookie or bug staff to give them one because of the crash/restart. That's what I usually saw in Classic Lava.

Besides surviving the three, six, or nine rounds consecutively, would players have to join 20mins before the round ends to be able to get the scookie (similar to how you had to activate ironman)? Or would they be able to start getting scookies if they first joined 1min before the round ends?

W

Wimali

Well, this could be solved by making it so they have to play 3 hours/6 hours/9 hours a day, not in a row. But that would most likely make it a little too easy.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
If this had existed a while ago, I'd have quite a lot of scookies. I mean, 16 hours of RoF in a row...

I like the idea and I remember that it was going to be added (if memory serves correctly) so if it wasn't, there must be a reason.

Faliara

Reaction score
I know I don't really play much anymore, but what do you mean you've never sat for 6 hours I'm pretty sure I've done a full day before

Edit: Then again, maybe that was just on Classic... Or maybe I'm hallucinating