Gaming Subforum Section Requests

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I couldn't find a specific place where this seemed to fit well; forum suggestions seemed too unspecific. (Also didn't really cater for discussions/more suggestions.)

Team Fortress 2
There's a decent amount to discuss with this game, and a fair few community members seem to play it pretty frequently. A dedicated section could be used for things like trades, discussions, and organising parties to play in.

Games like Borderlands and Civ 5 also seem to be really popular in the community, but I can't really speak for those since I haven't played them.

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
the problem with introducing more boards is that you'll spread the boards thin

all the boards will look super empty (they already look pretty empty but its only been like a week), so if you wanted to add a tf2 section you'd have to keep in mind how sparse the forums would look

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
the problem with introducing more boards is that you'll spread the boards thin

all the boards will look super empty (they already look pretty empty but its only been like a week), so if you wanted to add a tf2 section you'd have to keep in mind how sparse the forums would look
probably a good point, I was looking at how the league one's gathering speed fairly fast, but on.the other hand the dots ones a bit empty.