[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean im letting things slide on the basis of bad memory + its day 0 so keeping up is not really the most important yet (i mean id 100% prefer if people did) + hip is a silly goose
Fair, but this game has evolved so far past D0 at this point.

And I'm sitting here still waiting for Skooma and Skel to play ball.

Okx

Donor
Reaction score
whats the point of unvoting when you vote someone else
doesn't voting someone else automatically unvote?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
tbh this is still low-effort Notty FMPOV and you're giving a lot more credit than what is due.
it may be low effort but there was still some effort aka some thought went into it and the thought was unique so i see it as notty storing like scumhunting info in their brain that isnt just a carbon copy of what people have already said so like the scumhunting initiative was there?
Fair, but this game has evolved so far past D0 at this point.

And I'm sitting here still waiting for Skooma and Skel to play ball.
ya i guess

Skoomaeater

Reaction score
My reads so far are too skewed at the moment. I really just want to see day 1 start. Remember, this is my first mafia game, and only my second hidden roles game.
Hoping for nolynch

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
it may be low effort but there was still some effort aka some thought went into it and the thought was unique so i see it as notty storing like scumhunting info in their brain that isnt just a carbon copy of what people have already said so like the scumhunting initiative was there?
How does this initiative look right now? I'm not getting the thought process you're describing.

Its soon till the deadline, literally nobody is getting lynched and we're still in meme day 0
Not even close to memes right now. This can't be a real thought.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Inf floundering about from sus to sus, quoting themselves, asking the same questions over and over, repeating themselves and then quoting themselves to expand on thoughts, excessively having to clarify themselves--this is the textbook Inf town game.

Push on me was nitpicky and more in scumrange; this feels a lot more like attempts at solves. I don't think scum!Inf is desperate enough to fabricate a push on vibes and vibes alone, it's such an exposing move.
i disagree i push on vibes as town so id do it as scum too if i felt i could do it/if i thought id be townread for it

and i think i do the 1st thing as scum as well but others can clarify on that

define 'long before' since that notty thing was like 2 days ago and the game has only lasted 5 days

literally all our reasons nowadays are vibes which are arguably the most vague
+ the point was that notty gave the reason without provocation and it was points unrelated to anything anyone else has said which proves to me there was thought since i dont see them making up such an unrelated set of reasons just like that?
i guess i can see what you mean now

and long ago as in like 2 days prior like i said

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
How does this initiative look right now? I'm not getting the thought process you're describing.
maybe notty is just saving all their thoughts for tomorrow!!!!!!!
i still see them as town and argue that the initiative was proven to be there by that alisha vote in my eyes maybe WHO KNOWS im trusting my gut