Funniest Moments that ever happened to you?

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
Well, as the title says, what's the funniest thing that ever happened to you on zombie survival?
Well, I didn't have much funniest moments, but I'm sure a lot of you have.

Start posting dem funny moments. :3

L

Later_Gator

This was a while ago. I was fixing someone's hiding spot, which happened to be made out of red blocks. So I typed /red to fix their spot, but I misspelled it and typed /ref instead, killing them.

• Winner
Reactions: Gamefan__15

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
My funniest moment is when Vatumok and JtTorso made an adminium couch on dumbrun and it was at the very top so i tried to jump the gap between the couch and the platform but failed.

Edit: Another moment would be where i banned myself and was still on the server so damer had to kick me

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
When Bored was explaining to someone what spam is by showing him an example, so I wanted to do this:

./kick bored @9

But I forgot the . and actually kicked him

._.

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
When Bored was explaining to someone what spam is by showing him an example, so I wanted to do this:

./kick bored @9

But I forgot the . and actually kicked him

._.
that is reminding me of the time when i warned damer ./warn damer @2 that is what happened thinking i get a message saying you can't warn a person of that rank

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Hmmmm. Trolling gassy saying the meeting said he had been promoted to chipmunk. (lol)
Trolling most likely all players with silly jokes C=

Ooh also: Last week when the server was broken I say it was my fault.
Everyone came up with silly ideas like: Every zombie has to rejoin to start a new round!

And this just happened

[18:35] <ZombieBot> Game: DerDiggsta catches nottycat
(server crash)
When I die, the server dies. Not the first time I that happens C=

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Nottykitten Promoted to chipmunk??????? How mean! D:

Mine is probably when I was first promoted to trusted, Lily97 said I should try muting myself. Of course, she somehow accidentally failed to mention that you couldn't unmute yourself. And then, once I'd done it, people forgot I was still there, so no one unmuted me!

Reactions: Lily97

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
It's called my title.
theodorre misspelled my name as Ham, so I got somewhat annoyed, but didn't say anything. Then Theo misspelled it again. I got fairly annoyed, so then he kept intentionally calling me ham. Eventually I spoke out, and I believe Damer gave me the title of hammy. I spoke out (again) saying tat I didn't enjoy the title. Damer then muted me and gave me Spiced Hammy. After unmuting me, I submitted to the title.

Reactions: Theodorre

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
Playing on a running map(Don't recall exactly which one, it just had a lot of adminium stairs). I was running a group of three zombies around in circles.(Until I wasn't paying attention and ran into an AFK zombie. x])

Also have been lots of fun moments. Mainly involving placing my 50 blocks of TNT everywhere across the map and listening to peoples' reactions in TS.[Most used reaction? "Darth..."](A slightly tied-in fun story was the time Avant gave me 1000 blocks)

Quite recently, was on the server on a map I hadn't played before, and I was mainly just chatting/bantering with people. Then...Chilling unreffed and started nomming everyone. I was mid-sentence when I saw him coming towards me. I just had enough time to get out "HUG!" before he got me.

My title is a WHOLE different story.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I tried to make a platform bigger on dumbrun but after trying to /z air holes it I accidentally /z aird it... Spleefed 10 humans.... Then undid and summoned up a player as they became a zombie D:

Wyrer

Rooster
Donor
Reaction score
When I first bloodied GmK as a trusted and suffered an unbelievable amount of torture afterwards ;_; Which of course, everyone laughed at xD

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Well there was that one time (today) where I got wizard-kicked with about 1 minute left on nobuld128 AND 13 PEOPLE ENDED UP SURVIVING asdkghklsgiuhiflhudilsiuldlhguif.

Reactions: PiroTech

fireball0409

Reaction score
I forget the map name but I was running around and someone was following me. I didn't mind and they look away I keep going. They look back and say "right when I turn away, Fireball goes to a graveyard secret". I just get out of view and climb a tree. Everyone died except for me because that person told all zombies that I was in a "graveyard secret" . I survive the round and see that about a 45x45 hole was completely dug to bedrock, about 6 layers down. The whole entire graveyard was gone, there was no secret. About 20 zombies were digging it out. I Lol for a long time.