Status
Not open for further replies.

froyd

Reaction score
Last edited:

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
I'm not in the habit of responding to these threads despite being a Adv builder. I will make a exception.

I seriously thought you were already a Adv Builder and why you aren't completely baffles me. You have been as long as I can remember one of the better builders in this community building great things like the spire on DoD and countless wonderful builds on BB. Not to mention your maps, which I adore (especially that A+T one which may I mention works beautifully and is perfect looking). The only thing I would like to say is that you should try to expand your building types a bit you tend to stay to one thing which of course is fine, but diversity is nice. A good example of diversity that you do show a bit would be your Aod map which is much different then any of these other builds I like to see stuff that isn't just another town or another cathedral. That kind of stuff is what I like!

Good luck froyd you're a awesome builder!

• Thank You
Reactions: froyd

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Hey froyd, it's great to see that you're applying for AdvBuilder and I'd have to say that these two builds (Freebuild and Zephyr ) were what made me decide to reference you.
Although, I would have to make it clear that I said that I would reference you based on your building skills and not on your maturity. With that being said, I don't have much experience with the way you act on the server, but I'm sure you're mature. I just have to note that you never really stuck out as a talkative player on the server, which is okay since you're probably in the zone whilst building.

Regarding your builds -- What I really like about three of the five submitted builds is that you included a bit of terraforming in it which tells me a couple of things -- You know how to use WorldEdit and that placing your build in a terraformed area gives your build that added depth, interest, and theme (which looks much better than a build on a flat surface).

Overall, +1.Good Luck!

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I see some great detail and structuring work going on here. Your terraforming is decent but there is room for improvement as far as realism and such goes - I'm sure VoxelSniper will only make things easier for you should you get the rank. You have a knack for making sure that no area goes unnoticed in regards to added detail and it really shows.

+1

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
How to put it... pure epicness? Great detail? Overall attention to detail? You've got some good terraforming too, and a well earned +1. I don't hear from you much, but I can't question your maturity. Simply put, your builds are great. This thing is short, but to me, I can't sum it up better without sounding long and rambly.
Overall, +1.
You must of done really well for a red +1.

Last edited:

Tamzies

Reaction score
Hey Froyd, I like your building style and your eye for little details. You are a good terraformer and I think you benefit from the new perks you will get with ADV builder. (My computer is weird, so I had to typ this twice.) I love you elegance in building and to see the little titbits that make it awesome.

You have my +1, I wish you the best of luck.

Tamzies Out!

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
I actually was once just flying aimlessly around the plots when I saw your second Builder app. I was amazed, I did /plot info and said to myself, "Wow, froyd is a great Builder!". I like your different styles, and creativity for maps. I all really stands out. So hey, good luck, man!

P.S. Did those maps in the pictures get accepted?

• Thank You

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
There are some parts in your build where I feel the detail is repetitive and sometimes a bit lacking but your creativity is good and the shapes of your builds are interesting and different. You have great detail and a lot of depth, especially in that Freebuild and Zephyr that rawr was talking about. I don't see you talking much, but when you do, you're certainly mature enough for me to believe that you can be trusted with this rank. Keep building new, creative builds with the depth that you have now and keep those details fresh. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]+1[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]SirComputer blue +1 eat it[/BCOLOR]

froyd

Reaction score
roboboy777 said:
P.S. Did those maps in the pictures get accepted?
The Infection and A&T maps both got accepted. I haven't submitted zephyr yet ( I still need to do some touching up outside of BB) but with any luck it will be as well and will be in the rotation in a month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.