Friends List

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Note: This is not an entirely needed addition to the server, but it is a neat little command.

After seeing a few players that occasionally come onto the server, they tend to ask if a certain player is online, who perhaps is a friend or someone they enjoy playing with.

As a lot of the time this person is offline, and no one tends to answer in the chat, so they continue to ask a couple of times before being told by an OP / another player that they do not know / no they are not online.
I believed they could just do /players or /who to fix this, but half the time they ask (once they join) in the middle of a round, and hence, are zombies, which the /who and /players command does not work for.
This could also be used as a small command for casual players who just want to hang out with others on the server whom they enjoy being with.

So let me introduce the "Friends List." This would work just like in every single other multiplayer game where one can just type in another players name, and Poof, whenever they type /friends, the list of people they added shows up in either (online mode) or (offline mode).

Example of Adding friend command: /friend (name)

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
I actually quite like the idea of this, if it could be implemented in-game. Just this morning I had someone else ask if their friend was on, then we answered no, so he asked about another friend. I think it would be a great help. :p

Eventus99

Reaction score
Hey all

Nice idea you came up with Kangaroo, but it will not be too much if you now have 100-1000 friends?So what about max 30 friends, like Da Jinks said? :rolleyes:

(Just a proposal :cool: )

- Eventus99