Friday Event Night - Team Fortress 2

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
TEAM FORTRESS 2 EVENT DAY
Owing to a high volume of requests, I'm happy to say that this friday we will be hosting a Team Fortress 2 night.​

Like its predecessors, Team Fortress 2 is centered around two opposing teams competing for an objective. These two teams are meant to represent a demolition and a construction company as a part of the backstory: Reliable Excavation Demolition (RED) and Builders League United (BLU). Players can choose to play as one of nine classes in these teams, each with their own unique strengths, weaknesses, abilities, and roles. Although the abilities of a number of classes have changed from earlier Team Fortress incarnations, the basic elements of each class have remained.
Don't have money? Then this is the game for you. Free to play and one of the most popular computer FPS'S, available on Windows Mac Or Linux. Go ahead and grab the download here if you haven't already!
Friday 21st June, 23:15 GMT+1/After the meeting.
Join us at TS.BLOCKTOPIA.NET
TF2 Server = 66.55.129.170:27815 password = blocktopia

Shocker

Reaction score
2 things.
1. I'm a total noob at Tf2
2. How much space will it take up if I download it?

EDIT: I saw the trailer and saw lots of blood. My parents don't really approve on that stuff so I was wondering: Does it actually have that much blood?

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
The only reason that Malcovent started this event was to show off his unusual that he will never sell because he is a british and british don't share unless you live on their island and have the british accent and chug down tea like it's energy drink on a lousy morning.

:v

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
I want to join, but as it always has been, the event is fifteen minutes after the meeting which is quarter past midnight.
Being in an American community as a foreigner, it never pays off.

Don't worry, you can stay up late as I always do. xD
I have to work the day after the meeting and I have to be there at 7:30AM

davidjl123

Historian
Donor
Reaction score
Website
omaranddavid.weebly.com