Frenchsanta12's staff application

FrenchSanta12

Voldemort
Reaction score
IGN: FrenchSanta12

Time-zone:GMT+3

How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day? I think I will be on for at least 1 hour, also, I am place 5 on “Ontime top leadership” (14 day) so I may be online for more than 1 hour. I will try my best to be active and within a reach in case some thing happens and an Operator is needed.

What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server?
I think the responsibilities of an operator are to stop rule breakers, not to ban them immediately, but to give them a second chance and teach them the rules. And also, I want to show everyone that an Op is a friendly person that’s fun to be around and is just like every body else, and is a role model. Mainly, making the Blocktopia society happier and safer.

What sets you apart from other applicants?I wouldn’t say it sets me apart, because after all, I think all the applicants are applying to make the server more enjoyable for other players. But, I would say I think I am pretty responsible, and I can handle rule breakers and problems without it making a big deal, I can calm people down and help them if needed. Also, I’ve been playing classic since about 2011 and I have seen how Operators deal with situations. When ever I’m playing on RoF and I see a rule breaker, I tell myself: If I could stop him, I would.. Because it ruins other people’s joy at that moment when there’s a rule breaker.

What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member?Well, people know that I “rage” a lot, but that’s because I can’t do a thing about the situation, but I do think that once being on trial I would calm down and learn how not to rage because I would have the ability to fix things.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?
I would ask other staff member or try fixing the problem in another way, just to keep the player happy and not angry or sad.

References:
Dessern5
(Thank you very much!)

W

Wimali

I decided to go with a 0, for now. You are are a really fun player to play with, but I feel like the raging is a really serious problem. And yes, you are fifth on the ontime leaderboard, however, you're mostly AFK and not really an active player. I'm leaning towards a +1, however, I'd like you to work on the raging and not-really-activeness.

Reactions: FrenchSanta12

FrenchSanta12

Voldemort
Reaction score
Thank you for the nice words :) How ever, as I said, I "rage" because I can't handle just seeing people die and break the rules and I can't do nothing, that is one of the reasons why I applied for Operator, so I could do something with it and not let other people rage or get sad. I believe that an Operator needs to be calm and relaxing, so I don't see why should I keep raging. And lately, I've calmed down and learned how to control it more. But thanks any ways :)

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Shortygurl18

This is the application and requirements
IGN:
Time-zone:
How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day?
What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server?
What sets you apart from other applicants?
What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member?
How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?
References:

You must have at least one reference from the LSMP staff. You are required to ask a staff member for a reference. Applicants are required to have spent a minimum of 48 hours total on the server.

Staff members will discuss your application with you or in private and come to a decision within three days.

That can also be found here.

Spencer75

Reaction score
During the time I've been playing I've found you're a very active, kind and helpful player. Getting to 5th place on /ontime top is quite an achievement and shows your dedication to the server. The only problems I've found are that at times you afk a lot during rounds and seem to be away a lot of the time. I hope you can refrain from being afk as much if you're a member of staff as at unexpected times players can need help, and sometimes don't ping staff.

I've not seen you rage at other players but I can understand you getting frustrated if there's no staff online to sort out the problem. Still, raging is still an issue and I hope you won't need to if you get promoted to operator as raging at players can just make the situations worse.

After reading through the application and the second comment you made I've decided to go with a +1 and see how it goes for you. Good luck!

• Love

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
I quite honestly don't know. I remember you asked me if I felt as if you were ready to apply, but I didn't think so just yet... although, I've not seen you enough to think about it, so I'll have faith in the approval of the operators. That's my opinion; there's no vote from me. Good luck.

• Love