[Free] Raffle 1!

iheartboomer

Mr. Brightside
Reaction score
"Humble Bundles" are a series of collections (or if you will, "bundles") of digital creations (such as some video games!) that are sold and distributed online at a price determined by the purchaser. The bundles are typically offered on a semi-regular basis during a two-week period. Profits from each "bundle" go to:

1. The author of said creations in the bundle
2. The charity organization whom is sponsoring the event
3. A tip to The Humble Bundle Company (Which goes to bandwidth and development of this promotion.)

And that is where you come in! You determine the amount each gets, and can even set up a custom amount among the distribution of the contribution.

The current bundle is held by Warner Brothers Games and the "We Can Be Heroes" foundation.

Scribblenauts Unlimited
Batman: Arkham City GOTY
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Orgin
F.E.A.R. 3
Lord of the Rings: War In The North

F.A.Q.

"Sounds awesome! But what's the catch?"

Practically nothing! In order for your "ticket" to be validated you must have Steam, as all games will be redeemed on Steam!

"Is Steam Free; And where can I download Steam, and what are the software requirements for it?

Steam is one hundred percent free and can be downloaded here! For more information, use the page above!

"How do I enter the raffle, and can I be entered more than once?"

To enter, turn off all the lights in your bathroom face the mirror and chant "Ravioli, ravioli give me the game-uolis!
Simply comment and you will be entered in the raffle, however you can only be entered once.

"When will the winner be picked?"

The winner we be picked on either Friday (the 15th) or Saturday, (the 16th) the specific time is to be determined later.

"How will the winner be selected?"

I will be using the using the assistance of this site.

"When does the raffle start?"

As soon as this is posted, it starts!

"Wait, wasn't this already given away for the Expedition event?"

Yes. However, I have nothing to do with that, this is out of my own expense!

1. Pikmon2
2. Vati180
3. Duffie
4. SparklyMuffinz
5. Wyrer
6. SmoggyWaffles
7. 77_is_the_best
8. acoolisback
9. Jivvi
10. Brave
11. Da Jinks
12. Thymos
13. Gameprochampion
14. lovedaice
15. std1997
16. 8bitchap
17. Jan Henrik
18. iiDeathCookies
19. crashb23
20. Araidian
21. Hunter27a1
22. Willchill
23. OmarSales
24. Stretford101
25. lilzeppy

Please Note: In order for the raffle to happen, I would like at least 15 people in it. If not, the ending time will be delayed.

I plan on possibly doing more of these in the near future, if you guys would like! If you want, you can give me your opinion, and possibly suggestions for future ideas!