Forums Reopening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
When we got hit last week by BroHosters sudden downfall, we were hit hard at first: Potentiall loss of content from over 8 months of Blocktopia. With the help of many people we started to salvage thread information via Google-Cache, saving everything we could.

Then people donated HUGE to enable us to get XenForo, a sexy sexy forum software which I already love to death.

So the current status: We set up new forums and are doing lots of things behind the scenes to add all the remaining content.

Please bear with us while we still get things smooth. We wanted you to have forums again, but we still have a lot to do until theyre fully ready!

For now, simply remember:

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
This is great to hear! Lookin' forward to the normal forum life again. :eek:
BTW: This new theme looks nice, I hope we can get/ or already have a dark theme too.

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
YAY! for reopening and cupcakes! have been checking back for the forums whenever i could and i am very happy to see them looking better then ever!
Are you sure the (cup)cake is not a lie?

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Thanks to the administration for all there hard work and dedication to this community. The staff, the players, and I are all highly appreciative of everything you have put in. Keep up the great work and thank you for all you have done.

Pick Yer Poison

is a kid now, is a squid now
Reaction score
Website
itisntrocketscience.tumblr.com
Your spoiler tags, PYP. They fail.
Yeah, I realized that about three seconds after putting in the signature. However, san00b said they were coming soon, so I've elected to leave them there so I don't have to go back and add them when spoiler tags are added.

Reactions: Shinyshark
Status
Not open for further replies.