Five Nights at Freddy's: Ultimate Nightmare Fuel

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Should you buy this game? Yes, while you're at it. Buy a new pair of pants, because the ones you're wearing now will be urinated very soon.

What can I, the guy who got stuck as SCP Containment Breach's main title screen for 15 minutes to say to you about this game? Well. 'Scary' might be a bit... Understating it.

You work at 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza'. The most magical and fun place for children and adults alike, to eat pizza's and be entertained by the animatronic robots who perform live songs. But that's during the day. You are the (underpaid) security guard. And you, poor sap; will have to sit out the night shift at the place. Seems like an innocent job. Just sit there for six hours making sure no thieves come in and steal the robots.

Except. It isn't. The robots malfunction a bit. And roam around freely at night. And if they happen to see you after hours. They'll think you're a loose endoskeleton walking around. And according to the regulations they need to stuff you in a Freddy Fazbear's suit. This wouldn't be too bad. Except there's wiring and circuits inside the suits that will eventually prove fatal, should they be forced onto you.

So what can you do? Nothing. All you can do is sit in your office, checking the security camera's and close the doors should the robots come towards you. Mostly you only have a few seconds after they appear to close the door. Otherwise a jumpscare will be inbound. There are some blind spots in your camera's that you can see from your office by using the door lights.

You might've noticed I stated you have a few seconds to close the door. Wouldn't using the camera's be completely unnecessary? Nope. Apart from the three standard characters there's a fourth one hiding behind the courtains in the 'Pirate Cove'. Should you not check the camera's frequently (Or if you check them too frequently) he will speed up to your office to scare the shit out of you. So you carefully need to use your camera's to see if any of the animatronic characters are heading your way.

Can you just check the pirate cove and the doors all the time? No! Freddy Fazbear himself will be roaming around too. And he doesn't appear at your door for a few seconds. If he's at your door. He will insta-kill you if you don't see him trough the camera's.

Did I mention everything, from closing the doors and using the door lights to checking the camera's takes up power? You only have 100% power. And should it reach 0%. Then Freddy will come to your door for a pleasant surprise...

What sets this game apart from other horror games is that it focuses more on building up the tension and paranoia than throwing random jumpscares at you. Every night the animatronic characters grow more active and active. Your cheerful shift supervisor calls you every night and gives you some advice. Not even mentioning how much of a horrible career path you've chosen.

Personally I didn't make it trough the third night after I literally urinated my pants and huddled in the corner of my room bawling like a little baby. After that I deinstalled the game and stopped playing.

According to Let's players there is a 6th and 7th night wich is even more unforgiving and a level editor where you can choose the characters' AI and stuff. Tough I didn't make it that far.

If you're a horror fan then this game is a must.
You can buy it at Desura now for a small 4 euro's or download the free demo wich includes the first two nights.

EDIT: It got greenlit on steam not so long ago! You can buy it on Steam for 5 euro's.
LINK: http://store.steampowered.com/app/319510

Good night.

Last edited:

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
I saw a couple people play it, including JesseCox and Cryaotic. JesseCox freaked out a lot, and Cryaotic was mostly chill.

Then, I heard ProtonJonSA say that it's basically a screamer LP... And, I have to agree. :p

While I haven't had the full experience of playing it myself, I have to say that this game is, as Cry would put it, "Too cute."

Meanwhile, here's the videos I watched;

FoxMccloud64

Reaction score
Played the first night, this is how it went

1-3 A.M: Now guys, if you dont move, we can be friends and do pizza parties okay C:
3 AM:*checks showstage, chica is gone* fuckfuckfuckfuckFUCK where's chica?! *checks dinning room, she´s there* oh cool, now *checks showstage, bonnie is gone and nowhere to be seen* FUCK WHERE'S BONNIE? OH SHITSHITHIST*finds bonnie in west hall* okay hes there, stay there!
4 AM: oh no bonnie is almost outside my wall *starts panicking* chica is still in the dining room, cool
5 AM: PLEASELETITBE6AM
PLEASELETITBE6AM
PLEASELETITBE6AM
PLEASELETITBE6AM
PLEASELETITBE6AM
PLEASELETITBE6AM
PLEASELETITBE6AM

6 AM: i quit

• Optimistic
Reactions: Timdood3