Fishing - Please Read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
Fishing. Fantastic, isn't it?

Unfortunately, we have seen a huge increase in people using machines such as the one shown below to aid them in fishing.

As you can see, a door and some redstone has been used to make fishing a doddle. Due to the implications it brings, such as the massively simplified process to gain EXP, these machines are now banned on the server.

Obviously, as these contraption have been legal up till now, you will not be in any trouble what-so-ever for using these in the past. However, it is now requested that you do not use such machines and as such, those who do shall be punished.

You may have noticed the rather sinister visitor in the image. Breaking rules is for badass creepers. Don't be a creeper.

But what to do now that you can't use doors?

Simple. Enjoy it! Get out of the cave, throw away your sword, and go take a ride around a lake! Example below:

See. Fishing outside has rainbows and smarties. Everyone loves rainbows and smarties.

So. To reiterate, the use/abuse of redstone contraptions to grind fish is now forbidden. Please refrain from doing so, and ideally destroy any facilities you may have in place to do so!

Thanks for reading, and please inform fellow players of these changes!

D

DieLorelei

I know Oak. :( However,Die told me that i had too many so some despawned.Wilbur,was killed though. :(
Ah, I didn't mean that you personally had to many! D: I meant that I believe with the way the server is set up is that theres a limit of the amount that can exist at once, and if theres too many, new ones that spawn will despawn. As for any animal I believe... I've had it happen with sheep and cows and cats too...

Anyways, back to the point... I like this x]... It definately didn't seem right that you could basically gain 40 levels in an hour...

DaniGrenade

Reaction score
Website
www.nyancat.net
Ah, I didn't mean that you personally had to many! D: I meant that I believe with the way the server is set up is that theres a limit of the amount that can exist at once, and if theres too many, new ones that spawn will despawn. As for any animal I believe... I've had it happen with sheep and cows and cats too...

Anyways, back to the point... I like this x]... It definately didn't seem right that you could basically gain 40 levels in an hour...
*retarded nyan strikes again!* Lol,I took that the wrong way x_x.Anyways,i got to agree with Die.40 lvls=1 hour? FTW?

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Thats how some people got so far in fishing....
I toil for about 30 minutes to get a few levels, and think about how long the people on /mctop fishing had fished. Glad it's banned now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.