First Zombie Survival Memory

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
haha - I knew you as Duffie when i was an operator, but I do remember meeting you a bit before on the other account.

Z

ZOMBIFIER

Lol my first day on zombie survival was pretty shocking due to the fact i was a new player and everything, I failed at basic jumps and the zombies made me laugh hard due to the fact they look funny when your close up to them ha ha :), after my first few days on the server i got used to it and now everything is great and i love it ! <3

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
This.

I was also on when JtTorso got Operator, I remember the map strangely, Orb of Souls.
Damer_Flinn was the first Operator I took notice of.
Ha, his map <3
My first memory was on the map narrows, me and my friend arlo_7 were just searching through servers randomly and we found zombie survival. I had been on TNT recently, so I had the idea of switching maps in my head, and I remember wondering if that happened on Zombie. The first ops I saw were dielorelei and damer_flinn (he was a vetop i think then).
Good times....

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
My first game was a total fail. I was told to hide before the round starts so I did somewhere in sand. The map I played was called Oilrig so plenty of space there to hide. I survived the first 6 minutes before I decided to go on for a run. I went out to hug a zombie. I was about last 8. Before Blocktopia I've played some other Zombie Survival maps so I had the idea of it. But Didn't know how the zombies look so I hugged one.

kraby1

Degekken

Reaction score
Man I joined a long long time ago back when it was still theones

Good old times... (pillaring being unreachable etc. :p)

Reaction score
My first map was Portal, it was sometime in early 2011 or late 2010 (around the holiday season) and I died, because I didn't know any of the secrets and i was a crappy runner.

Stieben

Reaction score
Marnixxie told me about the server at school and he showed me a video about it. I thought it was cool. So when I was home I joined the server and played. It was on Bootcamp. I absolutely loved it. I went hiding in the trees, because I thought the zombies were too lazy to check every tree. Obviously I was wrong and got infected XD

silvadude12

Reaction score
I remember when this server was called TheOne's zombie server. I never logged onto it, back when I was a high rank in Patrick Schwarz. Finally, I decided to play. The map was flat and grassy and I remember some guy called Aznazzin hiding in a tree. I actually did good too! I outran a few zombies but died within 6 minutes because I decided to try and play chicken with a zombie lol.
I remember the second map I played I got kicked for being unreachable lolol. :) Then I got banned for doing it again(oops) because I didn't understand what a warning was. :) I love this server and will continue to play on it. Maybe someday I'll shoot for trusted. Right now I'm content with building maps and never surviving zombies! lol

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
My first memory:
"Wow this place is amazing! Let me, oh no look! A zombie!" *starts walking towards humans to hide with* "Ooglie101 has licked *insertnamehere*" "Wait what. I'm a zombie?!" and then someone said, "Yes type /me to check."

Oh and on smp_shrunken when I got my first auto pillar warning.