First Zombie Survival Memory

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
My first day on Zombie survival was.. Horrific. I kept failing 1x1 jumps, My first map was one with a Volcano in the middle with a Jumpcourse at the top.. I forgot name :/

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
One of my first maps was the one with two ships on either side. 'twas the first time I played MineCraft. I chased the pig in a suit a lot. Failed as being a human and a zombie. Confused about much stuff. Didn't play much since I still wasn't sure how MineCraft worked (my friends always linked me to your server).

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score
Ran around like an idiot. Thought the zombies looked like clowns. I also thought the zombies were NPC's and wouldnt notice if I hid. Then I began to think "wow, these are pretty skilled NPC's" and then it dawned on me.

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Hmm, was running around on the dock map, breaking into peoples houses and hiding with then for a bit, then I started running and I thought I was amazing, until I got trapped in a corner. I did last a while though. Then I don't remember which map my second one was, but it was loads of fun.

fireball0409

Reaction score
My very first map was tomb. So, because I didnt know what to do so I ran into the building. I hid in a corner and stayed there. When it said around 3:00 left, I was so happy. I thought I was going to win the round. But little did I know that I was the second person to be tagged. I was a zombie the whole time. When the round was over, I was like "WOOT I WON". I used caps so i was yelled at and a lot of people said I didnt win and was a zombie the whole time. I raged and didnt go on for about 6 days. :banghead:

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
my first zombie memory was on the map 747 where i was running around noticing that zombies weren't chancing me at the end of the round i noticed that i was a zombie

Emues7

Uranus
Reaction score
Well, I thought it was a build server, so I made a lovely house, completely oblivious to the zombies and humans running around me.
As usual, raging at ops for flying.

Brave

Reaction score
I couldn't remember my first map on zombie but I met One_Survivor as VetOp there. He was AFK so we couldn't talk but I played pretty well :p

T

Tiger_087

On my first day I accused Megatron of hacking (when he was HC). I remember saying to him 'get off WOM!', thinking I was more superior. A couple of days later, i figured out he was HC.

dannyboymed

Without a title
Reaction score
Trying to think...

The first thing that comes to mind is when I was playing domezone sometime around October 2010!

I remember hiding in a 2x2x2 underneath one of the domes and being the last alive. One of the ops did a check and complimented me on having a good hiding spot. I was happy =D I can't remember who it was though!

Nero1000

Reaction score
On my first day I accused Megatron of hacking (when he was HC). I remember saying to him 'get off WOM!', thinking I was more superior. A couple of days later, i figured out he was HC.
I thought Megatron was hacking too. Then someone asked me "Why would Megatron hack?".

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
My first map was Estate, I remember the the map changes, the sand pillaring, and the timer! Oh the timer! It was glorious!

My first survival was on clouds, I hid in a 1x2 with a side open. I remember seeing zombies searching on the rooftops, sand pillars everywhere. I started making jokes about sand being zombies favorite: Like - What does a zombie love to eat? Answer: Sandwhiches! ah ah ah! :p

Anyways along with making some cool friends like FOOD, Kingsam, Budgie, Noob Builder, Damer_Flinn and Aoro and I was addicted.

D

DiminGA

I was automatically good.
But I wasn't good enough to survive.

L

Later_Gator

I'm pretty sure the first map I played was "facility". I remember messing around in the chat when operators asked, "Feel free to ask any questions," and I would ask, "Where do babies come from?" I got warned for it of course. I always remember lag-pillaring to get to unreachable spots and thought it was awesome to be up there, until I was told to get down. I was a rebel. :giggle:

Reactions: Duffie and Mccuish

davidjl123

Historian
Donor
Reaction score
Website
omaranddavid.weebly.com
July 13, 2010.

I was looking for a fun server to get on then one server caught my eye. "TheOne's Zombie" it read. I thought it sounded really fun, so I clicked on the name. I joined the server during a round start, the map was ship. Then the first zombie was picked and I ran. I really sucked and got killed. I behaved really well (unlike the other people) and met many people such as One_Survivor, who had no rank.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
My first day on Zombie was epic. Ghoul (and some numbers.), showed me this epic server. I forget what my first map was, but I'm not sure we have it on cycle anymore. :p

Zombie was my first server on Blocktopia, and my first time on Zombie, I didn't even know about the forums, which was TheOne's at that time. Heck, I didn't even sign up until a several months or so later when I finally went back to Zombie, on my own account, Duffie. I always jumped around on WoM saying "Kero kero kero kero." :3

Before Duffie, I was on Amoriea. Those were good times.

Thanks for the thread, Emo. I'll be sure to try Zombie again. :D

@Jowe When did I become your friend? Sometime when you were an Operator? :p

Reactions: Jowe