First Person You Met On TNT

Jedi6349

Reaction score
Went into match and met Granata and Asaechao, only to be subsequently butchered by their awesomeness
(Nah, JK. It was TNT.)

0x3c0

Donor
Reaction score
I think it'd be Anreg (an older TNT op, demoted about a year ago for inactivity) or KingSam. I know that destroyerx1 guided me through the op commands though, which is close enough.

Stieben

Reaction score
I have no idea :D
Only thing I remember from my first time on the server is that I didn't know how to buy pistols and I found it strange that 1 pistol is 1 shot (I thought 1 pistol had multiple bullets xD). So I did ask around to know some of the commands. Sadly enough I don't know who gave the answers, so I have no idea who was the first person I 'met'. :oops:

• Informative
Reactions: CaramelCow

Shmid

Reaction score
ummmmmm...Lot's of ppl. Asaechao, Mysteltain, Muffinz, Clu, Marn, and a bunch of others that I don't remember were there when I first got on.

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Ah, that's simple!
First person I ever met on TNT was Marnixxie, back when be was still Operator (obviously).
It was Snowed-In - a map that has now been removed from rotation.
I had spent a decent amount of time going through tutorial, only to ask for his help after joining.

The first day I discovered [Blocktopia] TNT Wars. :D

Alkatraz

Reaction score
The first person I met on TNT was almost definitely KingSam. However ignoring him, I think it was Eliteguardian (another old TNT op).

It's quite amusing to see other people's responses, particularly those saying pretty recent additions to the staff team! :D

• Haha
Reactions: balloon98

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm fairly sure it was either KingSam, 0x3c0 or Marnixxie, I have no idea which one out of these three I met first, but these are the people I noticed and spoke to first. :D