First *Official* Vote- GAIANS ONLY, PLEASE VOTE

lolpierandom

Reaction score
Jayfeather21 said:
Alright, Council Members.
I have called you here today to discuss a Mine system I've been planning and preparing for, for a few days now.

All I need to build it is a corner of the Capital, I will dig underground and make an area underground that will serve as a base of operations that leads to a BAH- lemme show you because I can't explain this.

1:35 to 1:52
See that sign that says mining shaft 1? That's the area I plan to build, that open space with the glass, chests, furnace, and crafting tables. Along with the actual Mining shaft which is rather interesting.
Please vote on this.

We will use the voting system I proposed.

Essentially, vote for it, or against. Also, suggestions would be nice.

"Voting" Ends on Thursday, 6 PM EST.

lolpierandom

Reaction score
Pie, I'm in the middle. And how is just you, me and jay 9 votes ?_?
Bringing this thread back to life;

Here's a voting system that will break stalemates.

Regular members vote for 1
Trusteds for 2
TOWN Mayors for 3
CITY Mayors and Council for 4
Leader for 5
I'm firing a blind shot. No harm in testing it now, with something that we'll probably add in some form or another later.

Also, I'd like to supervise this project, and add in some small touches.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
8:50 to 10:40 on this video shows how I want this Mining Shaft to look; mostly.
I am NO architect, and I just can't invision myself knowing how to build something like this, so if anyone would like to help me with this, I'm well ready to accept assistance.

There ye go.

EonLatias

Reaction score
I like it. I don't see why it can't just be with whatever the wall material is when we dig it out (if there are patches of dirt, leave them), it keeps a mine-y feel.

Reactions: Jayfeather

lolpierandom

Reaction score
I like it. I don't see why it can't just be with whatever the wall material is when we dig it out (if there are patches of dirt, leave them), it keeps a mine-y feel.
I don't like having coal and crap all over it, it makes the wall look jagged and inconsitent.

Especially since people will be filling in stuff with cobble, too.

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
I don't like having coal and crap all over it, it makes the wall look jagged and inconsitent.

Especially since people will be filling in stuff with cobble, too.
THEN LET'S JUST MAKE THE WHOLE DAMN THING COBBLE!

Also if there's patches of dirt I won't be able to resist the urge to cook some smoothstone and fill them in... I'm like 90% sure I'm OCD.

EonLatias

Reaction score
THEN LET'S JUST MAKE THE WHOLE DAMN THING COBBLE!

Also if there's patches of dirt I won't be able to resist the urge to cook some smoothstone and fill them in... I'm like 90% sure I'm OCD.
Well I AM OCD, but I can... Be lenient if it's to do with a theme. Now that I think about it, since they are square rooms, it wouldn't feel like a mine anyway. I'll give my vote to smoothstone.