First Death Run and Course you have played.

Chips

Reaction score
So, What is the first Death run and Course you have played?
Mine would probably be layout then halfpipe, then my first Death Run would be dr_summit.

I find these courses and Death Run my favorite, and I have fond and.... bad memories of these courses. Now, What was YOUR first Death Run and Course?

trngl3087

Reaction score
First LS map was halfpipe. The first DR map I played was the very first test map WinX made on his server back in... December, I think, when he was still creating DR. First official map I played was dr_awesomemap.

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
First LS map: Some long cavern that went from top to bottom where we started at the top. Map 16 or something

First DR map. Tornado, i stepped on a mine and went boom.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
First LS map... I think it was Map2.
I got on, said nothing, and got a supercookie after five rounds of addiction.

First DR map was on the Testing Server WinX64 set up BEFORE THE OFFICAL TEST SERVER FOR THE LS SERVER. WE ARE BOSSES.

• Winner
Reactions: Notme

Kevin_28

Reaction score
I believe the first LS map was the flatglass map, or map #5, I believe. man, that map was horrible. First DR map: whatever the first DR was.

ColorWar

Reaction score
oh gosh, I wish I could have logs of my first time on lava survival ;o.
Anyway I think my first LS map was the flatglass map as well, the one people called antfarm, and used to get flooded a ton. My first DR map that I went on should've been the testing server dr_draz i think.

• Agree
Reactions: oliver56bird
G

Guest35486

I believe my first map is grassland. And my first DR map... is Dr_Temple_Run