Find the invisible cow

W

Wimali

findtheinvisiblecow.com/
Do you have a spare minute to find the invisible cow? It's hiding right behind the shouting...
I'm not sure if you'd actually want to call this a game, but meh. You basically have to hover your mouse over the webpage, and every second or so someone screames "COW". The closer you get to the cow, the louder it becomes!​
We never thought that scrolling our mouse over a blank screen while a man shouts "Cow!" could be so amazingly great.
(Screenshot by Michelle Starr/CNET Australia)

Forget Xbox 4s and PlayStation Ones. We have our weekend in the bag. Why, you ask? What marvel have you discovered? What could possibly keep you so entertained?
Ladies, gentlemen and everyone: may we present Find the Invisible Cow. Aching in its pathos and heart-warming in its redemption, it tells a tale of a lost cow, the bovine everyman, who just wants to be seen for who she truly is — and loved.
Nah, just kidding. It's about aimlessly moving your mouse cursor around a white screen, listening for the shouting to get louder so you can locate the cow and get a point. Opinions are divided at the CNET Australia offices: is it amazing or drivel?
Give it a play for yourself and let us know... and have an excellent weekend.

D

Deleted member 4601

Played for quite a while before I noticed that I was on mute XD

• Haha
Reactions: Notme