Accepted [FFA/TDM] Duel Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Map Name: Duel Island
Author: Catcocomics
Game Type: FFA/TDM (very compatible with both)
World Border: the void
Download: /warp DuelIsland
Minimum Players: 2
Maximum Players: 4
Spawn Location: Center of the bedrock patch
Kits: in the shulker boxes above spawn (kits are identical except for armor color)
Can Drown: no please
Live: 3

Literally the entire map:

Please Put above void, and make time random.

Final Note: this is meant to be a fun game people can play when they have a friend or two on, but nothing major is happening.

This map is intended to work in both FFA and TDM.
The kits will of course be random in FFA, but in TDM, there need to be 4 teams, each with it's own corresponding kit.

Expect a 1v1 zombie map soon.

G

Guest35486

Hi Catco, thanks for the submission!

This map is definitely a different style of FFA. Players don't really have anywhere to run or hide and are forced to face each other. The design does look a bit plain because of this though. I can see it working but I'm a bit unsure. As you saw on the server, bows may not be necessary since it's such a small map anyway. It might get repetitive after a while. I wouldn't mind testing it out though. +1

Last edited by a moderator:

Iggish

Reaction score
On first thought, it appeared that the map would be very irritating as all it would be is spamclicking and it would be hard to see who would get the kills and killstealing and so on. But this map is obviously not supposed to be played in the normal FFA style. As you said, it is for a few players who might just want some pvp. While saying this, the map is incredibly small. Also the fact that people only have three lives can cause the map to be over in basically 25 seconds due to the size of it, with 4 players playing. I can only see it being chaos with no gameplay. Basically a massive clusterfuck. So I will go with a 0.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for the map. Although its simple, as others have said it'll work quite well when only a few players are online. We'll give it a try.
-Accepted

Reactions: HKCaper
Status
Not open for further replies.