Few Suggestions

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
  • Disable "You cannot break that block" message cause it sometimes spams a bit when PvPing.
  • Shorter round times?
    • I believe most of the gamemodes have them set at 10mins?
    • Would it be possible to adjust round times based on amount of players online? 10players = 5m?
  • Sprint for the Infection-Zombie maps!
    • I don't remember what the consensus was when Infection was out, but sprinting brings a different type of /feel/ to the gamemode.
    • Plus, without sprinting it makes it feel as if the gameplay is slow.
  • Different sound effect for CTF fireworks
    • I kinda feel like it should be a "plop" or "blop" type of sound.
    • Maybe, if possible, custom sounds for players?
  • Remove enderpearls in one of the FFA maps where you become a "science teacher".
    • Some players become unreachable with it.
  • Disable Firespread in most maps, unless some maps require it.
  • Transfer the info in the Help/Rule book in the server onto a forum thread.

Great server so far, guys!

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Round times are configurable in the config, as is sprinting for tag. Its just a matter of getting the right gameplay for each map. CTF wise, I quite like the sound effect, but its very easily changed. It is at the bottom of the list for changes though. I have removed fire (I think) for maps, and as for the FFA issue, it is, again, just a config balancing issue.

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Force Hunters to spawn in the map instead of the lobby then disable any /spawn or /lobby for them.
Just now some Hunters wanted to do the lobby parkour instead of actually playing the game.

And if that isn't possible, then probably put some type of penalty where they lose money if they're in the lobby?

-----
Unbalanced game. I don't know if this has happened during other times that this CTF map was being played.

Last edited: