Status
Not open for further replies.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I suggest that we get a little store at spawn with 1 of each villager, or like Primordia we can order villagers with a set payment for a town.

I'm not sure if anyone has realised, but replacing x amounts of stone with Emeralds wouldn't actually work as well as you think, doing something like //replace stone Emerald_ore 5000 doesn't determine where the Emerald ore is placed, you would have to randomize the selection or manually place it in, all in all, it isn't a clever idea and is much easier for users to just trade villagers and give them items for emeralds, Unless you replaced a current ore that is already in the game.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
I suggest that we get a little store at spawn with 1 of each villager, or like Primordia we can order villagers with a set payment for a town.

I'm not sure if anyone has realised, but replacing x amounts of stone with Emeralds wouldn't actually work as well as you think, doing something like //replace stone Emerald_ore 5000 doesn't determine where the Emerald ore is placed, you would have to randomize the selection or manually place it in, all in all, it isn't a clever idea and is much easier for users to just trade villagers and give them items for emeralds, Unless you replaced a current ore that is already in the game.
//replace stone stone,air,leaves,mushroom, ect.
//replace air,leaves,mushroom, ect. emerald

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok. Thread closed - opinions were taken in and decisions were made.

we will not have a map reset for near future - When the Relevant "proper" minecraft update is released, and Bukkit updates - we will update the server and people can use testificates to gain the gems if they so wish. Plugins we were deciding on adding will not be added until the next map reset - whenever that is (we're hoping to hold out as long as we can here).

Thankyou for the feedback folks!

Reactions: Danni122112
Status
Not open for further replies.