Favorite sport?

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
sport
noun
: a contest or game in which people do certain physical activities according to a specific set of rules and compete against each other
: a physical activity (such as hunting, fishing, running, swimming, etc.) that is done for enjoyment
From the dictionary. which I view as the definitive final answer. Any "public statements" by the government is by technicalities and laws so it is easier for players to get work visas. Sorry, E-Sports and sports are way different ;)

Anyhow, definitely biking. Stamina increasing, relaxing, and pretty fun depending where you're biking at!

WHEN I PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, MY FINGERS GET A FUCKING WORKOUT. I HAVE FINGER WARMERS WHEN I WORK.

#selfie
DUDE. IF THIS ISN'T PHYSICAL PAIN I'M FEELING, THEN TELL ME.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
sport
noun
: a contest or game in which people do certain physical activities according to a specific set of rules and compete against each other
: a physical activity (such as hunting, fishing, running, swimming, etc.) that is done for enjoyment
From the dictionary. which I view as the definitive final answer. Any "public statements" by the government is by technicalities and laws so it is easier for players to get work visas. Sorry, E-Sports and sports are way different ;)

Anyhow, definitely biking. Stamina increasing, relaxing, and pretty fun depending where you're biking at!

WHEN I PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, MY FINGERS GET A FUCKING WORKOUT. I HAVE FINGER WARMERS WHEN I WORK.

#selfie
I get physical pain when playing Minecraft.

Is Minecraft a sport? :<

• Agree
Reactions: Araidian

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score

#selfie

I'm just going to throw it out there, but eSport athletes aren't your stereotypical "sit on computer all day play league all day every day". They have to go to the gym and work out, maintain their form. Heck, they're a lot more physically able than most normal people, and probably more so than some athletes themselves. :p

maxxz6

Reaction score

#selfie

I'm just going to throw it out there, but eSport athletes aren't your stereotypical "sit on computer all day play league all day every day". They have to go to the gym and work out, maintain their form. Heck, they're a lot more physically able than most normal people, and probably more so than some athletes themselves. :p
Those are the reasons why I don't go outside.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com

#selfie

Not everyone is a stereotypical computer gamer, or whatever they're being stereotyped about. Everyone's different in each retrospect. :p

I know LoL is considered an official sport, but this will forever be something I will poke fun at. Especially if other video games that can also be considered a sport by definition aren't official sports by then.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score

Not everyone is a stereotypical computer gamer, or whatever they're being stereotyped about. Everyone's different in each retrospect. :p

I know LoL is considered an official sport, but this will forever be something I will poke fun at. Especially if other video games that can also be considered a sport by definition aren't official sports by then.
I respect that - there will always be those who, rightfully, poke fun at it being a "sport" ;D

• Winner
Reactions: Duffie

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Softball (pretty much a female version of baseball), kayaking and track for the win.
I thought men can play softball too.
The idea behind it was generally making it easier to play indoors and train for guys, but then girls started taking up the sport. Guys can play it too, but usually softball is known as baseball for girls sincee the field size is smaller and the equipment is much easier to handle. We aren't as physically strong as guys to throw/hit a longer distance. Still softball can be quite a challenging sport as well. You have to think and move on your feet ^^^