(Miyako)
Reaction score
Farplanes!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name of the map: Farplanes
Creator(s): MiyakoWolf
Size: 100x100
Biome: Plains
Screenshots, including timer areas (Do not use shaders or a custom resource pack!) :
Screenshots:
Timers:

If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional):
Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: No-drop: Lapis Lazuli Block
Any extra information about your map?: This map is based off the Farplanes from Final Fantasy X, with little added extra's for rof ;)
I know this map is quite big, so I wanted to lower the build limit. I want it to be at the height where the timer is in the house, so that there isn't as much air. ^-^

Download link (optional):/warp farplanes

(I blame the people from BB for all the stuff in my inventory XD)

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
I think maybe add some texture to the grass and mycelium (so bonemeal it!) so it's not just flat ground (even though it's not flat).
Never played Final Fantasy, so I don't know what you're referencing but it looks interesting, not too sure if I'd like to see it in the game or not.
Nonetheless, good luck!

• Thank You
Reactions: MiyakoWolf

brownlee123

Reaction score
Okay so looking at the first two pics of album 1, I was all, "Oh okay so its just like a cool-terrained map with a mysterious building oh hmm okay" and then I get to picture 3 and I literally sort of froze in my seat...looked at it some more...and then my thought about this map went waaay up.

Awesome map, I haven't been watching the recent submissions but I don't know of another RoF map with the whole, "two worlds separated by a portal (Virtual_Gateway anyone? ;) but anyways, great map!

I may also decide to get back into map-making after seeing this, so thanks for that too!

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
This map looks great, I'm a fan of the portal in particular. IQ and several staff looked it over and definitely didnt want to decline it, but it needs work.

We think the space is a little cramped and theres not an abundance of flat space for players to build.
I personally think the randomized clay on the wall is not visually appealing, but my personal opinion and not a rule breaker.

Put a little more work into it and we'll re-review it :)

• Thank You

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
How did I not notice this map. I'm a die-hard Final Fantasy fan. FFX is definitely in my top 5, somewhere below VII and IX, but that's irrelevant. I like the map, although I'm somewhat biased. I know it's been sitting here awhile, but I'd love to see it added. I'm not sure which gamemode would be best for it, though. I'll let you all figure that out. Good luck, hope it gets added. +1

• Thank You